Topic: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]  
desi-harper-x3

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 09:48 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"Because When I Arrive I I bring the Fire Make You Come Alive"

vs.

''Tonight the headphones will deliver you the words that I can't say, from a million miles away.''
this may be my last chance so maybe i should take it, i just hope you're listening to e v e r y t h i n g i'm saying. i miss the long drives, the car rides, the bad fights, the good times. the way you make me feel will never leave my mind. think of you later in my empty room, where i will fall asleep alone.
thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Feb 2009 10:23 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"Because when I arrive, I, I bring the fire, make you come alive,"

vs.

"Whoa, whoa, and our hearts are on the everglow, so just let go and fall into it."

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

name's Dessy. :] talk to me!

Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do - but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 02:47 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"Whoa, whoa, and our hearts are on the everglow, so just let go and fall into it."

"Saw you twice at the pop show you taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll"
Nickname: Burdock

anmsie

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 02:49 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"Saw you twice at the pop show you taste just like glitter mixed with rock and roll"

vs.

"sit tight i'm gonna need you to keep time."
the name's ashley.

current song:"thinking out loud" by: ed sheeran.
current phrase:"awesome sauce."
current countdown:1 day until st. pattys!
current status: takennnnnn.
**idea was taken from l-baby.**

mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 02:51 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

Vs

"Sometimes the best design is done by damage.The accident can cease.
A rainbow still looks pretty when it bleeds."
Nickname: Burdock

hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 06:03 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"Sometimes the best design is done by damage.The accident can cease.
A rainbow still looks pretty when it bleeds."

vs

"Watch him while he check up on it, dip it, pop it, twerk it, stop it, check on me tonight."

I can finally see my smile again cause hes the one my heart beats for..

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
anmsie

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 08:23 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"Watch him while he check up on it, dip it, pop it, twerk it, stop it, check on me tonight."

vs

"educated, with money. he's well dressed, not funny. and not much to say in most conversations."
the name's ashley.

fallingstupidfor
youx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 08:25 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"educated, with money. he's well dressed, not funny. and not much to say in most conversations."

vs.

"felt so close but you were far away, left me w/o anything to say"
New account.
anmsie

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 08:26 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

vs.

"if she does it like this, will you do it like that?."
the name's ashley.

hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 08:39 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

vs

"I saw you dancing and i couldnt get you off my mind, i can tell and you can tell that i was takin my time"

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 08:45 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]

VS

And one of them look like your brother, ok let me go!

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 09:46 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"If she does it like this, will you do it like that?

vs.

"I think I've already lost you, I think you're already gone. I think I'm finally scared now; you think I'm weak, I think you're wrong."
(Gah, Matchbox Twenty. <3)

Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do - but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
mandalew

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 10:24 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"If she does it like this, will you do it like that?

vs.

"Once upon a time, I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye."
Amanda :]
thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 10:29 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"If she does it like this, will you do it like that?"

vs.

"Now I'm hopin' just a little bit stronger, holdin' out just a little bit longer; I'll be fine, I swear, I'm just gone beyond repair."

hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2009 10:31 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a lyric -- [battle, round 1]
"Now I'm hopin' just a little bit stronger, holdin' out just a little bit longer; I'll be fine, I swear, I'm just gone beyond repair."

vs

"Put your hands on my waistline, want your skin up against mine, move my hips to the baseline, let me get mine you get yours."

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 4 5 Next>>
You're at 2 of 22 pages.