Topic: Dreams.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Dreams.  
thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 08:24 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
I once had two dreams in a row about people I loved dying - the first was a good friend of mine, and the second was my grandfather. I woke up from the dream about my friend dying, fell back asleep, and dreamt my grandfather had died. It was awful.

I've had so many dreams about my loved ones dying, but I've never dreamt more than once about the same person dying. xD

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

name's Dessy. :] talk to me!

Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do - but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
-iloveyou

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 09:07 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
Thats kinda creepy too. I always dream of me falling, when I'm awake that's about all I do, so I wake up. It's annoying.
BROOKE.
being a coward isn't a legitimate career.
a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2009 10:10 PM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
When I was really young I had a terrible dream-

My dad and me were at the local McDonald's drivethrough. There was a big satellite tower nearby, and he got the urge to climb it. He looked at me and said, "Cortney, let's go climb that to see what is going on down here!". I looked at him, puzzled, and said, "I don't want to climb, dad. I am going to fall.". He told me to get out of the car, so I did. He ran to the tower, and I followed. We began to climb. When we got to the top, there was a control room of some sort. My dad and I looked down into the McDonald's parking lot, and suddenly we were back at the car. All of a sudden, a volcano broke out of the pavement. A cop car immediatey got on top, and it somehow helped. My dad and I began to climb up the tower again, to get a better view. I looked back, and the lava had scorched the police car. I looked forward and took a few more steps, until I hear a roaring sound. I looked below me. The tower shook. A large lava monster was after me! I kept yelling for dad to hurry up, as the monster was grasping for me. Suddenly, I looked up, and my dad was no longer there. I looked at the monster, and he had my dad in his hands, burning him. ]:

Then I woke up. I think that dream is what made me so terrified of flames, or anything associated with them.

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

a7xbabii

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2009 07:09 AM         Subject: RE: Dreams.
I had a weird dream about the inauguration last night. Woahh!
It was snowing outside my house and we were watching the inauguration on the big screen and mom kept on telling my brother and me to get ready cause something was about to happen. Then she kept telling us there was going to be a parade. So, I went out and the weather felt like fall, but it was snowing. && there was no parade, I had to wake up. d:

RestInPeace, Jimmy"TheRev"Sullivan.♥

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 1