Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
voicedance16

Online Now! Online!

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Feb 2020 04:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I had 2 job interviews today and I think they both went well. I'm hoping I'l get at least one of them.
2. I'm really happy that family friends are gonna take me to Finding Neverland tour in a few weeks.
3. I had a busy day and I'm tired.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Feb 2020 05:03 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I’m starting to stress about my boyfriend’s ability to save for our upcoming trip. He hasn’t been working much and I know it’s out of his control but I think I’m going to have to loan him some money.
2. I’m trying to eat better since I weighed myself at the gym. The weirdest thing is that I don’t feel like I’m that heavy. I’m somehow skinny and fat at the same time, it’s really odd. I’m not that unhappy with how I look but I know I need to make some changes because I have a family history of obesity and many diseases that are related to being overweight.
3. I’m getting sick of this situation at work. If it were up to me, it’d be resolved in a week.
another-sky

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2020 06:38 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My biopsy results came back as precancerous, but thankfully the removal got it all and I don't have to go back for anything else. I'm relieved, but still a little concerned that my precancerous mole incidents seem to be getting a lot more frequent the past few years.
2. Thursday is going to be hectic. I'm kind of dreading it.
3. I love how handsome and scholarly Brian looks in his new glasses. :wink:
- Kelly -
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2020 11:18 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am so sick of my neighbours day after day screaming, carrying on and causing a disturbance of peace. It is constant and continues into early hours of the morning.
I am so done, I cannot get any peace and quiet to study and finish assessments.
2. I am so tired, I have gotten into such weird patterns of sleeping. I have started my exercising part of my diet plan by doing 7km - 10km hikes four times a week but need to start the food part asap or it won't work.
3. I want to start writing again.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

voicedance16

Online Now! Online!

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Feb 2020 07:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. There's been a boil water advisory for my area since yesterday afternoon so I had to buy bottled water at the store. I'm hoping it'll be over by tomorrow morning.
2. My former teacher, who invited me to volunteer on the costume team for the community theatre group, keeps asking me how my job search is going. I kind of pretend to be annoyed but I know she's asking because she cares about me and wants me to do well, (plus the fact I'm using her as a reference) and she's a big inspiration to me, so I don't really mind. That said, I still don't have a job so I hope I find one soon.
3. I should do one more practice for my math test on Tuesday. I have to take it and pass it in order to graduate in June. The practice ones I've done so far were relatively easy so I'm hoping the real thing will be about the same.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 16 17 18 19 
You're at 19 of 19 pages.