Topic: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.  
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2020 08:46 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
^ I hope you feel better soon!

I watched the film Knives Out with my sister, and I quite liked it.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:23 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
My first rehearsal with Chorale in the Ithaca Children's Choir was 10 years ago on this date...
Savannah (she/her)
Young People's Chorus of NYC 6/17/17 & 3/24/19
"Let the world we dream about be the one we live in now"
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2020 09:36 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
^^ Thank you!

I'm taking the dog to the vet this afternoon to get the stitches removed from his leg.
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2020 08:54 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I ate a chocolate doughnut earlier, and when I bit into it, the filling oozed out everywhere... I had to change my clothes, and wash my face and my hair. Thought I'd share a funny story.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2020 06:26 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
^ I hope it was delicious! :D

I had a house inspection today but it was done via the phone, so I walked around with my phone while the agent took screenshots. It was a bit weird.
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2020 08:07 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
^ It was yummy :)

Today my sister came over, and we watched some home videos, from when I was 12, and she was 5, and we tried to make our own 'horror film' with our cousins. It was cringey, but funny.
KMP x
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2020 09:36 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I got to have an outdoor socially-distanced rehearsal/get-together with my choir
Savannah (she/her)
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2020 08:10 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
One of my online friends has been going through a tough time lately, and told me she's going to send me a present, to say thank you for being there for her.
KMP x
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Sep 2020 04:22 AM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
My husband and I went on an evening hike, then stopped on our way home to pick up dinner to-go from a local steakhouse.
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Sep 2020 07:06 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I organized my phone icons after updating to iOS14.
Savannah (she/her)
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Sep 2020 08:12 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I wasn't feeling well this afternoon, so I decided to disconnect from social media and have a movie marathon.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2020 09:22 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I’m trying to remain calm and collected on this work day.
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2020 07:42 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
I've been dealing with a bad tinnitus flare-up since last night so my anxiety has been really high, because I never know when a flare-up is going to be permanent. But I've been taking it easy today and my husband has been helping me relax, and I'm starting to feel better.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2020 08:29 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
^ Glad you're starting to feel better :)

I swapped addresses with someone new, with the intention of becoming penpals... Then we realised we actually only live 20 minutes away from each other. What a strange, small world!
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2020 10:46 PM         Subject: RE: Share a random fact about yourself, or your day.
^ hope you’re feeling better!

My new couch is being delivered today, it’s good to look forward to it and be able to rearrange the living room and change things up a bit.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 Next>>
You're at 18 of 23 pages.