Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jan 2018 07:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm lonely and hurt and angry.
2. I'm angry that things like what I just watched on youtube can happen.
3.This tea I'm drinking is really good.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jan 2018 02:21 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. The dentist is tomorrow and I am actually terrified. I can have injections anywhere in my body but I cannot sit in a dentist chair and have a needle in my mouth and dental work done, which is exactly what is going to be happening.

2. I am scared I might lose my job if I need any extra time off for dental work reasons :(

3. I need sleep, I have muscles all in my neck pulled and in so much pain..

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jan 2018 02:54 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm still pretty dehydrated. I hate how much alcohol messes me up.
2. I should probably switch this Powerade for water, it would be much better for me.
3. We're making pizza for dinner again tonight.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jan 2018 06:28 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I am so heartbroken that Norman Reedus has cancelled his appearance for Walker Stalker Con in a few weeks due to other commitments

2. We better get Andrew Lincoln announced to make up for it, or have Jeffrey Dean Morgan come to Melbourne as well as Sydney

3. UGH.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jan 2018 01:30 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Ugh. I got to work at 5am this morning only to find out that I didn’t need to be there at all. I wasn’t on the roster today but I assumed I was working anyway because the department manager sometimes forgets to put the shift up. So now I’ve come all the way back home and I’m waiting until my boyfriend’s alarm goes off before I go inside. I don’t want to wake him up earlier than he needs to, I already woke him up when I got ready for work.
2. I’m fully awake now so I think I’ll just hang out. If I go back to sleep, I’ll probably sleep too long and waste this day off I have.
3. I’ll actually have some yoghurt when I get inside.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jan 2018 03:15 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I've been in a very quiet and withdrawn mood today. I think it's because I didn't sleep well last night, I was woken up like 3-4 times by that headache, and then by Brian sleepwalking. Hah.
2. I found a few more house plans I like but I'd want to make some small changes to each one.
3. It's going to be perfect hiking weather tomorrow. Cool and cloudy.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jan 2018 03:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Church was very nice today. It was a great message.
2. Not sure why he has to get so mad at me all the time.
3. I'm really hungry.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Jan 2018 07:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I ended up sleeping for like, four hours. I must have needed it. It doesn’t hurt to listen to your own body.
2. It’s only 25 degrees Celsius but it is so hot and stuffy in this bedroom. I can’t wait until my boyfriend gets home from work so we can go out grocery shopping.
3. I’m kinda hungry but I don’t think we have much food.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jan 2018 12:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- The people who live downstairs are ssssooooo loud. They scream at each other all the time. Tonight, the girl is the only one here and she's been screaming at him over the phone. What purpose does that serve other than annoying everyone else in the building? :roll:
- I've been lucky enough to have never been in a relationship where all we do is scream at each other. I'd rather be alone until the day I die then be in a toxic relationship like that.
- I'm hoping that big changes are coming for me soon.
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Jan 2018 04:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I was hoping to get the taxes done today but I still need a form from our health insurance company. Which is frustrating because I actually enjoy doing the taxes, and once I start working on them, my number-loving nerd brain doesn't like to focus on anything else until they're done and filed.
2. I really wish Brian's schedule hadn't changed. We had a fun day planned.
3. I wonder if I still have those snow pants I used to always wear to work in the winter. I haven't seen them in a while, I don't know where they could be.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jan 2018 05:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hate finishing work this late. It’s alresdy nearly 10pm and I’m not really tired. I’ll probably have a smoke before I go to bed anyway, that will relax me.
2. I took leftover lasagne to work for dinner tonight and it was so yummy. It might even be the best lasagne I’ve ever made, and it’s all vegetarian.
3. My nose has been dry as heck lately, but it hasn’t been low humidity.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2018 02:35 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I finally bought some snow boots last night, and I don't even think we're supposed to have snow again for a little bit. This disappoints me.
- Opie doesn't understand that he can't have onions, so he gives me the most pitiful look any time I eat anything containing onions and I don't share.
- I love Eddie Vedder's voice. I have this thought at least twelve times a day.
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2018 03:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Australian current affair shows are the pits of society. I can’t stand to watch them. I actually hate when the tv is on in the break room because I can’t help but watch it and listen to it. I should have brought my headphones with me.
2. I hope we have enough time to get everything done tonight. The time has run away on me, but I think we’ll be okay.
3. Dinner was delicious. My boyfriend thinks his cooking is only okay but I love it!
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2018 03:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I need to turn the heat down before I go to bed. I had realllly weird dreams last night and that seems to happen when I'm too hot while I sleep.
2. I'm not nervous about my appointment next week, that cannot come soon enough. It's the biopsy results I'm nervous about. This is the most concerning one I've ever had.
3. I hope it doesn't rain on Sunday.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2018 04:25 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hope your appointment goes well, Kelly. Keep us updated.
2. Ew, now there’s a show about fertility on tv. If that wasn’t triggering enough for me, there’s surgical scenes. I could go sit somewhere else but there’s nowhere else that’s comfortable and my break is almost over anyway.
3. I think I’m on track with the jobs tonight.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Next>>
You're at 17 of 42 pages.