Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2019 11:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It was pretty pathetic what went down on Tuesday.
2. I hope that they do something about it and they don't just shove it under the rug.
3. I can't believe how immature and selfish people can be even to this day. I'm so tired and I just want a break.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Nov 2019 09:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I emailed my parents about Come From Away tour last night, but I'm still waiting for a response. Fingers crossed that we can go...
2. I'm still trying to decide if I want to go back to VT early after Christmas break to see Waitress tour, or if I want to wait and see Once On This Island tour in Schenectady.
3. There's only a week til Thanksgiving break.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Nov 2019 03:19 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I cannot believe my manager has been acting the way he has.
Avoiding responsibilities, avoiding staff and not doing his tasks properly, relying on us afternoon workers more than any other staff member and treating us with less respect. I am not for this at all.

2. I wish I could go swimming, I have been wanting to all day but the weather is definitely not warm enough.

3. I need time away on my own to reflect on my life and myself and try build up the confidence I used to have and happiness I need in my life.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2019 04:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. So glad I'll be moving December 1st.
2. And I'm glad I'll be getting help with the rent/security deposit. That's a huge weight off my shoulders.
3. I definitely need to work on getting some thicker and heavier winter clothes.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Nov 2019 09:43 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm officially seeing Come From Away tour on Sunday night!
2. My dog is really old and probably only going to last a matter of weeks more. But we were worried it might be significantly less, so we're relieved to have some answers and a little bit more time.
3. I've been listening to the off-Broadway musical Octet a lot since the album came out. The choir nerd in me is in love.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Nov 2019 01:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am so upset that a friend of mine decided he no longer wanted to be friends because i "work too much" to be able to spend a lot of time with him. I feel like I shouldn't be upset and happy that someone like that is out of my life but I am rather upset overall.
2. I should be resting. I am not too well.
3. The dog is being overly annoying today.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

another-sky

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Having problems with your auditory system really sheds light on just how stuck in the dark ages audiology still is. Yet no audiologist or neuro-otologist will admit this. They all act like they know everything and then tiptoe around the fact that they cannot cure - or even treat - my hearing problems.
2. Brian and I still need to decide on what to have for Thanksgiving dinner. He's not vegetarian anymore, but no way am I cooking a whole turkey! I did that back in like 2013 or 2014 and it was so much work.
3. A KingAir 200 has been flying back and forth over our house for nearly an hour now. I looked them up on FlightRadar24 and they're clearly practicing holds, but who practices holds for that long??
- Kelly -
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Nov 2019 01:20 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't believe I got to see Come From Away for the second time last night! It was unbelievable and the touring cast was so amazing, I hope I'll see them again someday!
2. I'm still listening to Octet. The Field is my favorite song and I really want to sing it in a choir.
3. I got to see the new children's choir at my church yesterday. It was there that I first sang in a choir so it made me nostalgic...
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am slightly worried about my motivation and dedication to certain things in my life right now. Weight loss being one of them as I am so angry that the insulin for my diabetes has caused a massive weight gain and I no longer like how I am again but having the motivation to stick to a healthy diet and exercise while I am so down at the moment is tough.

2. I am very excited for a massive music festival next week in Melbourne as it has been a VERY long time since I have been to one due to my state not getting much anymore of anything. Seeing Elton John on his final ever tour next week will be epic too!! AND OF COURSE POPPY twice next week!
Big week ahead.

3. I really want to eat that Kit Kat.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I cannot wait to catch up on all this study I am behind on.
2. I really could go for a nap right about now.
3. I better bake those goods I promised.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

another-sky

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Nov 2019 11:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Ugh, looks like we're going to get a wind storm tomorrow night and into Thursday. Wind storms are my least favorite part of winter around here. Plus our house is on the side of a west-facing hill, so we get it extra bad.
2. I think I'd rather do a lighted garland on the deck this year, instead of just regular string lights.
3. My truck has been a great vehicle the past 4 years but it needs all new rocker panels and a new suspension which totals like $5,000, plus it's hard to maneuver in cramped parking lots, so we're just going to trade it in once the new Tiguans are out. I like trucks but I think a Tiguan will be a better fit for us.
- Kelly -
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Nov 2019 04:59 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am so glad I fit that 8 hours of study in but my brain is about to explode. I am not ahead yet, still slightly behind but better to be slightly ahead than completely behind. Might need to focus on the rest needing to be done before I go away next week and in between work shifts.
2. I am going to need so much comfort food for the tv series episodes I am about to watch knowing so many characters die and being so emotionally attached I WILL cry.
3. Coffee Icecream will not get off my mind, boooo.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Nov 2019 11:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I originally had today off for annual leave but because my medical team rescheduled I decided to let work know last week I can actually do the shift. The money is a plus but I also woke up sick this morning with a cold and not feeling super well so the day off would have been nice.
2. I cannot get over the fact Home and Away killed off my favourite character in the season finale last night.
3. The Walking Dead mid-season finale could have been a lot better than it was, but then again it might just be that Home and Away shocked me to my core before I started watching TWD.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

another-sky

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I still need to shower and wash my hair. I'll probably do that soon then finish washing the dishes.
2. I'm freezing. I have the heat set to 73 but it feels colder than that.
3. Maybe I'll start that new book later.
- Kelly -
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Nov 2019 07:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm working open to close tomorrow and I'm really not looking forward to it. Feeling so burnt out.
2. I heard some coworkers talking about all the freezing rain we're supposed to get on Sunday but last I checked it's probably just going to be rain.
3. I need to return that leftover tupperware container to my mom but I don't know when I'll see her next since I'm going to be pretty busy next week.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 13 14 15 16 17 Next>>
You're at 16 of 17 pages.