Topic: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Never Ending Conversation, Eight  
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Jan 2013 01:04 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Happy new year to you too Morgan. :)

Where is my mind?
• ♥ •
5-4-14
i love you little man
life couldn't be any better
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jan 2013 09:55 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Happy New Year! (:

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jan 2013 10:01 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
I just love Turners tea. :)
• ♥ •
5-4-14
i love you little man
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2013 11:24 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Does anyone else feel stupid when they read through old threads and you see how awful your typing was, or how stupid your posts were? |:

"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2013 04:52 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
No? Just me? Alright, cool.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2013 04:58 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Hmm, he tends to act bipolar... D:
Does anyone know anyone that is diagnosed with bipolar?
• ♥ •
5-4-14
i love you little man
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Feb 2013 08:44 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Dawwwh. I feel the same way Morgan.
And, even just looking through my old survey answers. like sheesh.
xD

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Feb 2013 10:29 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
sometimes i feel like i just do NOT fit in. thats just my self conscience self...
• ♥ •
5-4-14
i love you little man
margorp

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Feb 2013 11:08 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Sometimes I don't fit in but I try not to let it get to me.
:lol:
we'll get through this...
http://www.blubrry.com/operationadult
http://www.livejournal.com/users/kjsisco
www.blubrry.com/operationadult
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Feb 2013 04:26 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
I ALWAYS feel that way, Morgan. Sometimes I'll just go click a random page number to see if I posted a thread on that page, and if I have, it's most likely silly. Haha, oh well. It's all in a learning experience, though. I love looking at all the old stuff here, though. It reminds me of some lovely times we've all had here. ^.^
I'm Danielle.
floppyrhinos.tumblr.com
Instagram - floppyrhinos
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2013 12:03 AM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Its awkward, knowing you're not fitting in.
• ♥ •
5-4-14
i love you little man
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Feb 2013 03:44 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Haha same Morgan. I've changed so much in the last couple years. I kinda grew up here. So I'll see an old post of mine and think it's so ridiculous. :)
If the heart is heaven
Tell me would the mind then be hell?
And if I get too heavy for ya let me know cause I can’t tell
The jar and bell, well.

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Mar 2013 10:20 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
This never ending conversation always ends.
• ♥ •
5-4-14
i love you little man
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Mar 2013 08:48 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Does anyone else feel stupid when they read through old threads and you see how awful your typing was, or how stupid your posts were? |:

I do the same thing, Morgan. I'll read some of my old posts on here and think, "Oh god, I can't believe I said that," ahahah. It's sort of embarrassing, but funny at the same time. xD
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Mar 2013 09:18 PM         Subject: RE: Never Ending Conversation, Eight
Oh hai Katy.
• ♥ •
5-4-14
i love you little man

Page: < 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next>>
You're at 14 of 18 pages.