Topic: Interview the person below you!
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Interview the person below you!  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Mar 2018 08:22 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
Last night I had eggplant parmigiana, tonight I'll have leftovers and some yoghurt.
I don't have just one favourite, but I like comedies and cartoons that make me laugh.
Right now it's pretty messy.

Next questions:
How big is your wardrobe?
What's one of your bad habits?
What's your favourite type of yoghurt?
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Mar 2018 12:19 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. eh, it's decent sized I guess, not very big, I have a LOT of t-shirts though, so I say decent sized.
2. Procrastinating
3. Strawberry with the pieces of fruit in it and strawberry kiwi, both from I think yoplait. I have recently started making myself get used to yogurt because I know it's good for me. I need to get more. I am slowly growing a taste for it. I used to hate it.

1. What's the worst physical pain you've ever experienced?
2. Did you receive anything wonderful for your last birthday?
3. How many concerts have you been to?
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Mar 2018 02:48 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
- Either migraines, or the abdominal muscle spasms I got as I was healing after kidney/bladder surgery.
- My husband took me out to a fancy brunch at one of my favorite restaurants. We always do experiences and outings for birthdays instead of physical gifts.
- None. Unless you'd count a symphony.

Next questions:
- Did you ever take swimming lessons when you were a kid?
- What's your least favorite chore around the house?
- Would you rather be 5 years younger, or 5 years older?
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Mar 2018 11:33 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
Yes, and I actually hated them. I've never been much of a swimmer.
Probably cleaning the shower. I don't really hate doing anything else.
I'd rather be 5 years older, but I wouldn't want to skip the next five years of my life.

Next questions:
Do you or have you ever owned a foosball table?
What are you wearing today?
What was the last thing you ate?
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Mar 2018 06:00 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
No.
Pajamas.
Mac and cheese.

Do you own plaid pants?
What was the last thing you drank?
What makes you feel alive?
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Mar 2018 06:03 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
I used to have plaid pajama pants
Hazelnut latte
Singing

How is your hair styled right now?
Do you usually buy stuff with cash or a credit card?
What state (or country) does most of your extended family live in?
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Mar 2018 10:50 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
It's in a low bun.
I usually use a debit card.
Within Australia, they mostly live in the state of New South Wales. Overseas, they live throughout Eastern Europe.

How do you make coffee at home?
When was the last time you did laundry?
Have you ever moved house without help?
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Mar 2018 10:01 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
I have a little coffee machine.
Yesterday.
Nope.

How tall is your best friend?
What's the farthest distance you've ever moved?
What has been your favorite job so far?
~ Hannah
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Mar 2018 10:40 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
- He's 6'2".
- A little over 1,000 miles - from Delaware to the New Orleans area.
- My first airport operations job.

- Do you know anyone who has donated a kidney?
- What's the earliest age you can remember?
- How often do you wash your hair?
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Apr 2018 07:25 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
I don’t think so.
I have memories from age 2 and 3.
Once or twice a week.

What was the last physical pain you are in?
Have you ever entered a competition?
Who is your favourite person?
michaelangela

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Apr 2018 01:40 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1.The last time I had a seizure, which was an hour and a half ago. I'm getting used to them, though! :)

2. Yes, I once entered a computer graphics competition that when I was 13 and I won third place. It was nice to have beaten so many adults who probably had years of experience on me!

3. Person that I know? My mom; she and I have been through 'twice as much as everything', yet we always pull through.

1. Do you make friends with people because they're fun or because you know they'll be there for you?
2. If you see something marked 'free' at the side of the road or in a junk shop, what do you normally do?
3. Do you do anything more to recycle than taking out the recycling ever week?
I'm a paradigm wrapped in an enigma inside of a pirouette cooking that's labeled 'bite me' in edible marker.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Apr 2018 08:00 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
Umm idk? neither? I make friends because having friends is one of the things that makes life worth living....but you can't know at the beginning of a friendship whether they're always going to be there for you, and I like people I can sit and talk with...idk that I'd call all of my friends "fun."

I stop and look at it if it's something I'm interested in; otherwise I walk past it.

No.

Do you trust doctors?
Is there an owl in your room? (It can be on a poster, necklace, whatever)
What are you struggling with right now?
michaelangela

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Apr 2018 09:47 AM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. I trust *some* doctors. After having the many health issues I've had, spread over many categories and issues... I've realized that some doctors know what they're talking about, and others don't. It's about learning how to separate the two.

2. No.

3. Gaining a following to my website, Vintage Hollywood Lifestyle... while still being able to maintain writing horror and poetry (which I'm just as unknown for). So, Tuesdays have become 'Insert Free Poetry Into Newsletters Day'... and hope someone will listen!

1. What is your favorite way to express yourself?
2. Do you still use notebooks even when most things are computer-based?
3. What is your favorite form of art to enjoy from other artists?
I'm a paradigm wrapped in an enigma inside of a pirouette cooking that's labeled 'bite me' in edible marker.
voicedance16

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Apr 2018 03:04 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. Singing
2. Yes, for some things
3. Choral music and photography

1. What's a country you'd like to visit?
2. Are you friends with your cousins? (if you have any that is)
3. Do you listen to classical music?
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
michaelangela

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Apr 2018 05:48 PM         Subject: RE: Interview the person below you!
1. Scotland; I'd love to go to the Spirit of Speyside festival or to wander around the architectural landscapes. I study art history, and one of my biggest fascinations is architecture.

2. No; I actually can't stand most of my cousins.

3. If it's contemporary, I'll only listen to Philip Glass or his protégés. If it's opera, I won't listen to it. BUT, I love Arcangelo Corelli, Antonio Vivaldi, and many other classic composers. I also (rarely) listen to Emilie Autumn for the few classical pieces she's composed; I'll listen to her other music at any time, though.

1. What is the biggest comfort to you when you're struggling with something?
2. How do you make yourself feel better when you're having a bad day and no one is around?
3. What is your favorite thing to drink when it's itsky outside?
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next>>
You're at 14 of 21 pages.