Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)  
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2018 01:29 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hate that this song reminds me of my ex boyfriend because we danced to it at a fair, but I hope listening to it a lot will make me stop thinking of him when I hear it, because I love the song. I doubt I will stop thinking about him when I hear it though, UGH! (Loretta Lynn's Coal Miners Daughter incase anyone is curious what the song is),
2. I need to fill that water bottle for my little humidifier before I go to bed.
3. It's going to be nice to crawl into a made bed.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2018 01:34 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I hope you get to peacefully listen to that song again, Christina. That's the worst when you love a song, but someone ruins it for you. I've had the same thing happen to me.
- I would like to wash my sheets Sunday when I clean.
- I want to start watching Californication again. I absolutely love that show.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2018 01:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I want to see that movie Beaches. It’s a classic that I’ve never seen.
2. I’m so relaxed now. I hope I can get to sleep early tonight. I have to work from 5am for the next three days in a row.
3. It’s really weird when she appears in my follow suggestions. I think it means she’s been looking at my profile recently.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2018 02:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. Thanks Danielle. Sorry to hear that it happened to you too. I hope you can listen to the song peacefully now or soon too.
2. Amy, I want to see all of Beaches too. I've only seen a little bit of it, but heard it's REALLY good. It's my aunt's all time favorite movie.
3. I think I'm going to change my laptop background to the picture of my nephew and niece with their build a bears, I love that pic, so cute.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2018 07:45 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I might take some panadol for this headache
2. I could really go for some hot chips.
3. I am so glad it's friday!

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 12:51 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- So apparently not this week, but next week I'll get to start training someone so I can maybe go to third shift a month or so after that. I hate things getting pushed back.
- I think that pizza has cooled long enough to CHOMP.
- Eye makeup is such a booger to remove sometimes.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 01:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. We went to IKEA to buy a bed frame and decided against it. His bed is only a double and I eventually want a queen. There’s no point buying a double bed frame when we’ll be ditching it when we move.
2. I’m soooo tired. I’m at the point of getting silly.
3. It’s been raining so much. The roads are really wet and there’s not much visibility. Driving on the tollways can be scary.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 02:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I think it really sucks that they didn't cancel work for tomorrow, but I get it. When the world needs car parts, the world needs car parts. I'm lucky because I only live a minute down the road, but a lot of people are traveling up to 45 minutes to get to work, and down curvy roads.
- Janis Joplin has such a uniquely beautiful voice.
- I haven't put a face or hair mask on in a few weeks and it's about time for both of those things to happen. I actually really liked that banana and avocado hair mask that I used a little over a month back. But it was so difficult to wash out. It made my hair feel like silk, though. Totally worth it.
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 04:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My sleep pattern is so messed up and I wish it wasn't. I really need to get it straight.
2. It's so hot in my room, but the temperatures are dropping again to freezing temps, it was 65 today (well technically yesterday now). This weather is INSANE.
3. I have such a horrible headache.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 04:33 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I can't wait to get off second shift so I can at least match my sleep schedule up with my work schedule. This is getting ridiculous. I keep going to sleep later and later every morning. I get off work at 10:30 pm. There is absolutely no reason for me to go to bed at 4 am. Take me now, third shift.
- Every once in a while a pop song comes out that I get hooked on. Right now it's "Bad At Love" by Halsey. Oh, and "Sorry Not Sorry" by Demi Lovato.
- I've been gushing over the singer from Greta Van Fleet like a school girl with her first crush. They need to go ahead and come out with more music and music videos so I can stop re-watching the same one twelve times a day.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 08:27 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I'm so glad that things are going well between us.
2. I absolutely love this show Nashville I can't get over it.
3. I hope to see both of them soon enough.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 06:25 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. My hands are in such crappy condition. I better use some of that cuticle butter when I get home.
2. I’m trying to work out a plan to get all my jobs done today, but my coworker might through a spanner in the works when she arrives in thirty minutes.
3. Just one more long day after today...
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 06:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I guess I'm going to drive separately from my parents now, since they'll be staying longer than I'm able to.
2. Huh that is really weird. Talk about pulling a long con.
3. I need to turn the heat up.
~ Hannah
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 07:33 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
- I think I may want some wine tonight.
- I love sultry vocals.
- I'm so incredibly happy that they cancelled work today. I felt like a kid in school happy to have a snow day. I think the roads would have been fine for most people to make it safely, but I think they were a little more lenient since it's a Saturday. If it had been a regular day they wouldn't have cancelled for sure. I had a great day, though. Opie just adores the snow and I love seeing him so wild and free.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2018 09:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (89)
1. I hope they both can visit soon.
2. I would love to start going to dance classes.
3. It's exciting I'm feeling this wonderful haven't felt this great in ages.
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next>>
You're at 14 of 45 pages.