Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Oct 2019 09:16 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I got this new shirt from Amazon. It's super cute. I love it.
2. Putting the kiddos to bed right now.
3. I love the smell of my body wash!
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Oct 2019 10:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I've had one hell of a day. And not in a good way.
2. I need to make sure I don't forget the stuff in the washer once it's done.
3. I hope Emily is able to come out to lunch with me on Thursday since I have a long break that day.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2019 09:31 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I haven't received any call from the therapist that will be working with me yet.
2. I just want to sleep my whole day tomorrow I swear.
3. Ready to get up and blow out the candle in the hallway.
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Oct 2019 07:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I managed to get last-minute tickets for a concert tomorrow!
2. I should probably get most of my homework done tonight, so I don't have to worry about it over the weekend while my family is visiting.
3. It was way warmer out today than I expected. I didn't need to wear 2 jackets.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
another-sky

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Oct 2019 09:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Brian and I got a few potted chrysanthemums for the front porch and the back deck today.
2. I need to go to the pet supply store sometime in the next few days to get more millet for my birds.
3. My skin is starting to get a lot drier than usual now that the weather is cooling down.
- Kelly -
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Oct 2019 05:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Danny and I just made it official like 3 days ago and he already ended things.
2. I can't believe he blocked me and this shit happens to me all the f*cking time.
3. I love this journal that I got from Amazon "Let that sh*t go".. I can't get over all this bullshit with Danny though. I don't even want to go to the clubhouse at all I'd rather not see his face.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Oct 2019 08:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Waiting for Ray to go to bed so I can get a shower.
2. I am beyond annoyed with Stephanie and Josh.
3. I don't even want to be awake or do anything but I have no choice.
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Oct 2019 08:46 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. So Danny and I literally made official I believe it was on Sunday and everything was going so well and on Wednesday he pretty much decided to drop everything.
2. I honestly still don't know how to wrap my head around all of this honestly.
3. I most likely will have to face him for the first time since this happened on Monday and I have no idea what to expect.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
another-sky

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2019 05:41 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm glad the bakery at the grocery store actually had rosemary bread today. It goes great with the soup I'm about to make, but it seems like they don't have it there half the time that I have it on my shopping list.
2. Looks like someone just bought that house that was for sale at the end of the street.
3. I really wish I were able to do weightlifting again, but that would make my TMJD pain a lot worse and I really shouldn't risk it.
- Kelly -
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Oct 2019 10:33 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't wait to get my own place again I am sick of being in a room for rent.
2. I have to fill out my diary card.
3. I hope tomorrow goes smoothly.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:03 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm trying to stay on top of a skincare routine. I'll cleanse, tone and moisturize, with spot treatments as needed. I also need to really try my hardest not to pick at my skin, it's an awful habit and it makes things so much worse.
2. I didn't do any packing today like I said I would. I did take some trash out, though. I also haven't played any video games like I said I would. I can't wait to get settled in the new place in a couple of weeks. Everything is going to be so much better.
3. I like this pillow behind my back on the couch. I should get some more.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Oct 2019 07:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm thinking about starting weight watchers.
2. All I really need is just a studio apartment I don't need much.
3. I can't wait to get on my own again so I can focus on cooking more. I have plans.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2019 12:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I have some laundry to do, but I'll wait til the morning. I had kind of a tiring day and I just want to relax.
2. I hope this is from just allergies and not a budding cold.
3. I've gotten so side-tracked from finding a new job the past few months. I've become complacent and I hate that I've let that happen.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2019 06:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm kinda cold. I should find a jumper.
2. I got caught in a thunderstorm this afternoon and got completely soaked, but a man came over and let me stand under his umbrella and then I saw one of the most amazing rainbows I've ever seen and it was a double rainbow!
3. I split my favourite pants today lol! They were really tight to begin with and I bought them online so I never got to try them on.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Oct 2019 09:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I really love how the picture I was working on came out.
2. Skills group tomorrow it's my 3rd one so far.
3. I'll have to start packing a lunch.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 10 11 12 13 14 Next>>
You're at 13 of 14 pages.