Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2019 11:43 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I hope my physical goes well today.
2. I also hope I lost some weight not sure if they'll weigh me.
3. I'm surprised they're playing this on the radio right now.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2019 07:42 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I’m glad I was able to come into work earlier today so I can leave earlier to make that appointment this evening. I hope we can get everything sorted out though. One thing gets fixed and creates another problem that needs to be solved. Everything is so complicated.
2. I’ll have to check the train schedule to see what time I need to be on a train to make it back to Greens.
3. I might even have to ask if I can start work earlier more. It’s way more convenient for me.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Sep 2019 08:39 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1, I can't believe the internet is still not working where I live. It's been 5 days.
2. Workabilities was nice I loved how they had a radio station at their clubhouse.
3. I really wish I wasn't feeling depressed like this it really puts a damper on so much.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2019 03:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It's so weird that I'm getting allergies this time of year. I wonder what it could be from.
2. I've been wanting to sign up for that weekly tennis clinic for a while, and I finally did it and I'm super excited to start.
3. I haven't been keeping up with my to-do list lately and I feel like such a dumbass now that stuff is starting to pile up. I should go be productive or something lol.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2019 11:07 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am so hungry.
2. I can't stop thinking about how this guy flaked but lives in the same building as me. We hung out the day before yesterday and had a great time and I gave him my number but he never texted me and I don't think he's even been home since.
3. I'm so confused and I'm sick of the internet not working where I live. I can't enough stuff in the luxury of my own space. I come to Wegman's because it's nice in here and they're open all day plus they have WI-FI etc. It's just if I could I'd rather be at home especially at night watching Twitch streamers etc. I'm surviving though but it's definitely annoying at the same time.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2019 12:57 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I really wish I could go to Broadway flea market tomorrow, but unfortunately it's not gonna work out this year. I did find someone in a Facebook group who's gonna look for some stuff I want, though. Maybe next year, as I've never been...
2. My best friend saw Hamilton on Thursday and I am very jealous.
3. I should put the rest of my stuff on my walls.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Sep 2019 08:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It's not very late and my eyes are already getting that droopy feeling. I better go to bed when this episode is over.
2. I'm still not 100% sure if I'm going to be going on this trip on the weekend. At this point, I think I will be, but I'm totally unprepared for it.
3. Speaking of which, I've misplaced my debit card and had to temporarily block it so it doesn't get used fraudulently. I need to find it before I go on my trip, though, otherwise I'll have no access to funds and that's a bit of a pickle.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Sep 2019 08:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am having an amazing year, this always happens until something decides to pop up and pressure me. I currently have an unbelievable stress at the moment and something I won't go into detail about or I will be here forever explaining. But it involves a lot of money that I DO NOT HAVE and apparently OWE. I don't owe this money, long story short, but do not have the proof anymore to back my story up.
I wish I didn't have this stress on my head right now.

2. I am returning to work after two weeks vacation and two weeks sick leave and hella nervous about it.

3. I really need to seek professional help.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Sep 2019 07:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I just want a feast of food.
2. I can't believe how many apples I've been getting lately. I've been going to food banks and pretty much everyone I've gotten bags of apples I have 4 backs of apples right now.
3. Danny :( hasn't talked to me since yesterday morning. I am sick of this headache and feeling sick. I am tired of being alone and not having anyone with me. Yes I like solitude but I also like knowing someone is there if I need someone.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Sep 2019 11:53 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I am kind of glad I signed up to the diet plan. The food is all being delivered this Thursday for a Friday start. I have gained way too much weight and need it off asap.
2. I really cannot be bothered with medical appointments in the morning.
3. I wish Insomnia did not exist.

Roxy Ryan

-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Sep 2019 10:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My stomach has felt really off today. I don't know what it could be, because I haven't eaten anything different from what I normally eat, and I definitely don't feel like I'm getting sick.
2. I wish I had tomorrow's open shift instead of the closing shift.
3. I think I left my tennis shoes out in my car. But I'll wait til the morning to get them.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My appointments went well today which makes me happy. I am glad they and I are on common ground and understand each other for once.
2. I really should have a shower or bathe.
3. I need to get a decent sleep tonight, I should probably go to bed early-ish.

Roxy Ryan

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:10 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm procrastinating really bad at the moment.
2. Tomorrow or the next day I really have to sit down and make a list of all the things I have to do before we move. I'm glad we have some time to pack, but we also don't have a lot of time.
3. I'm still hoping our holiday isn't impacted by this whole nonsense. We paid a decent amount of money for it and I've been looking forward to it for ages.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It feels good to finally get some new clothes.
2. I got to the clubhouse mad early.
3. I really can't believe Danny is acting like this. If I would of known he'd be like this I never would of bothered.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Oct 2019 08:30 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I really need to get up and have a shower before it gets too late. My hair is really dirty and my neck is sore. Some hot water should help.
2. Our new place has a toilet separate from the rest of the bathroom which will be really cool. It's a shame we don't have a bath tub, but I'm grateful to have a place to live in at all.
3. I can't decide what to pack for lunch tomorrow. I have a paneer curry, a chicken pasta thing and a rice packet that I can have with some tuna. It's a bit risky to have tuna at work though. The smell tends to waft into the kitchen and make everyone sick.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next>>
You're at 11 of 14 pages.