Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)  
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2017 12:35 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. The 3 year old is acting like a teenager right now.
2. The arguments with this one.
3. I really should go grocery shopping.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2017 04:37 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Brian had reservations to take me out for a nice belated birthday dinner tonight, but I feel like I'm getting sick with a stomach bug.
2. I'm so glad my next flight to Denver is out of Dulles and not DCA. That was the most cramped airport I've ever been to.
3. I wonder how Cory's home renovations are going.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2017 10:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. At least I got the job! Kirk must be some kind of good luck charm!
2. Tacos!
3. Rumors, man. Rumors.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2017 10:53 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Today has been busy, but in a good way. I've built some furniture from IKEA, unpacked a ton of boxes, hung some art up on my wall. My apartment is starting to look like my own space, it's so exciting, I can't even explain.
2. It's so hot and muggy. At least I have air conditioning in here.
3. I love the key chain he got me for Christmas.
rubyrae

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Jan 2017 06:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I slept properly for the first time in a long while!
2. He sent me a bunch of photos and videos from the concert he was at last night, it looks like he had a really good time.
3. I'm all alone for the first morning in a week. I'm going to get coffee.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jan 2017 07:44 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I really need a new phone case but I'm not sure if I want to get the waterproof and shockproof one again, or just a regular one.
2. I'm so hungry. I didn't have breakfast so I think I'm just going to have an early lunch.
3. I'm really excited for the upcoming months.
derpcow

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 12:57 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I've gotten myself into a terrible habit of sleeping in the afternoons.
2. I'm going to make myself some soup.
3. My hair is being unruly.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 03:04 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Other than a few random 10 minute naps, I haven't slept in over 24 hours. I should honestly be asleep. But now I've hit the point that I have been awake to many hours and can't sleep now. :/ It's a horrible cycle.
2. His family is nicer to me after less than 2 weeks than Gary's family was after five years of knowing me. I was never welcome in that family, I was always just the second person he was married to, I was never accepted and neither was my daughter.
3. I think I'm actually going to lay down now, so that maybe I can catch Kirk before he goes to work in the morning.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 05:37 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Dinner is cooking away on the stove, I'm just waiting for it to be done. I was going to cook some rice to go with it, but I'm not overly hungry.
2. I feel so organised and motivated right now, and I have for several weeks. I hope it sticks around and doesn't disappear on me.
3. I'm so excited to go into the studio on Monday and start meeting my coworkers.
rubyrae

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 06:47 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm pretty sure I heard someone knocking on the front door but I also thought I heard my roommate get up and answer it. When I asked him, he said he'd been sitting in his bedroom and didn't hear anything or get up.
2. I think I'll order delivery. I don't want to cook today.
3. I'm a little burnt out.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 07:07 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I love when my hair actually cooperates and goes into a ponytail that actually looks cute.
2. I want to have a productive day but I just don't see it happening.
3. I think I'm going to go out tonight. My old friend asked me to grab dinner and drinks with him and his partner at this bar and grill we used to go to. It'll be nice.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2017 02:09 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Rain, snow, sleet, and freezing rain this weekend. I'm staying the hell off the roads, because they don't know how to adequately treat and clear the roads around here, plus native Virginians are lunatic drivers, add snow and ice and it's a good way to get killed by an idiot.
2. I'm still not tired. This is what I get for sleeping in and working out later in the day.
3. I haven't heard from them about this year's Hilton Head Island plans.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jan 2017 02:48 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. I'm just about to head out to this bar and grill to meet my friend and his partner. He implied there'd be others there when we spoke on the phone, so I'm excited to see who else I'll be catching up with.
2. I should make some plans for over the weekend.
3. I'm quite hungry. I've barely eaten all day.
rubyrae

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jan 2017 01:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. Today I went food and clothes shopping and had a nice time.
2. I really want mac and cheese right now.
3. I am so tired.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Jan 2017 03:06 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (88)
1. It is so hot. Even air-conditioning can't save me.
2. I'll pop down to the shops later and grab some stuff I need.
3. I'm going to start cooking dinner.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 Next>>
You're at 11 of 20 pages.