Topic: Dirty Little Secrets IX
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Dirty Little Secrets IX  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Sep 2020 12:47 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I feel like an imposter when it comes to my sexuality. I think it comes from internalised biphobia.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Sep 2020 06:37 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I have so much dental work needing to be done, but struggling to get the money to have it done! ughhhhh.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Sep 2020 09:17 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
Some time ago, I fell for a man who would never commit to me and never care for me the way I care for him. I'm learning to accept that, but I hate the way that sometimes, certain things he's said will replay in my mind, at random times. And I hate how sometimes, when I'm lying in bed alone, I still find myself thinking of him.
KMP x
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Sep 2020 07:29 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I am finding my social anxiety and general anxiety is playing up a little more than usual.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Sep 2020 08:25 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
As I'm getting older, I'm finding it more difficult to let people go. There are people in my life who use me as a second option, people who criticise me on a daily basis. But I still find reasons to keep them in my life. I convince myself that if people treat me that way, it must be what I deserve.
KMP x
another-sky

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Oct 2020 10:16 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I'm still kind of reeling from everything I found out at my appointment yesterday. I've been officially diagnosed with hearing loss, I need to get WNG hearing aids, my doctor wants me to try a migraine prevention diet that severely limits many of my favorite foods, I might need ear surgery depending on my CT scan results, and it's unlikely that anything can be done about my hyperacusis. But amazingly, I don't feel too upset about any of this, because at least I finally have some answers.
- Kelly -
pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Oct 2020 10:15 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
My 'best friend' makes me feel like a back-up plan and second option. She seems to think that I should drop everything and go running whenever it suits her, and if I don't, she complains that I don't make enough effort. The only time she contacts me is when her boyfriend is on the night shift, and she doesn't want to be by herself. The rest of the time, she doesn't even bother to ask how I am. I tell myself she probably doesn't realise it comes across this way, but it's crappy.
KMP x
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Oct 2020 07:44 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
Something hit me at 5am this morning while cleaning up after my cat when she had an accident. I realised I am definitely NOT happy and need to start taking small steps to a happier and healthier life.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Oct 2020 09:39 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I'm very grateful for the new friendships I've formed during the pandemic, online, and through writing letters. These people tell me they value my friendship & are glad they met me... But some part of me is wondering, why is it only friendship that I've found? Why not a deeper connection that goes beyond that? It's been over 5 years now since I was involved with anyone.
KMP x
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:24 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
^ writing letters is an awesome idea, especially with those in other countries! I miss having pen pals!

~ I feel I need to reevaluate my friendships, some people are clearly not making any form of effort since Covid. There's a few friends I was super close with before Covid and now they barely even say hello.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Oct 2020 08:27 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I seem to be in a very negative frame of mind lately, and inclined to be critical of myself.
KMP x
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:15 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
^ I write letters to my sisters who live interstate that I can’t see right now. I’d love to send you guys letters too, just message me and we’ll exchange addresses. I’ve been kinda slow writing letters though because my city is in pretty strict lockdown and I can’t leave the house for non-essential purposes so I try not to go to the post office too often.

I’m feeling hopeless like I won’t be able to see my family for Christmas.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:18 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
^ That is the worst feeling and I am so sorry you guys still have it so tough.
I have a few friends in Melbourne and they're not doing too well. I also have a friend In Melbourne stuck in a hotel room and has been for two months and she can't go home because the states are too bad at the moment and she feels safer here even if she's stuck in a hotel.
I hope you guys can get out of it soon and get back to enjoying life again to the max like our state is in Australia xx
I'm here if you need anything or need anything sent to you xx

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

pinkchocolate

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Oct 2020 09:16 PM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I've never been the most confident of people, but during the pandemic, I've retreated into a tiny comfort zone. I suppose I convinced myself the only thing that really mattered was staying safe. I literally haven't seen any of my friends in person since March.
KMP x
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:27 AM         Subject: RE: Dirty Little Secrets IX
I have realised how much Covid has messed with the way I am.
I have put myself into a bubble and stayed home a lot ever since losing my job and not wanting to put myself at risk of the virus due to being in the vulnerable category due to health complications.
I have avoided dieting, exercising, friends, family, getting outdoors.
Being outdoors, in nature, around animals and creating little adventures is everything to me and avoiding that has left me feeling like I have lost who I am slightly.
I was confident in myself and comfortable with the way I was before Covid, but now gaining so much weight I am so hard on myself which causes depression and anxiety which then causes more snacking and more weight gain. Today I officially started my new routine and eating plan with daily exercise. I also plan to start getting out more and back to these adventures I crave.

Roxy Ryan

Poppy is God.

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 7 8 9 10 11 Next>>
You're at 10 of 11 pages.