Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2019 02:19 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I’m so bored and sleepy today. I’ve been procrastinating a lot. Nearly finished, though.
2. I hope having a coffee this late in the afternoon doesn’t come back to bite me in the butt.
3. I’m so glad I’ve made a proper friend at work. Hopefully we can go out again soon.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Aug 2019 03:48 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I only have my final exam left and then my online math class this summer will be over.
2. I wish I could've had more time in Colorado with my family and also to have seen Anastasia on tour.
3. I got the colored Anastasia playbill in the mail today. It's so pretty and I've been wanting one for a couple years, but they're really rare.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Aug 2019 02:56 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
I’m so happy my co workers are so damn awesome, I have never had friends like this before and I’m grateful af.

I should take my diabetes meds.

I might listen to music to help me fall asleep.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Aug 2019 08:05 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I have a thing to do for work and my brain just wants to avoid it. It won't take me long and it won't be hard, but there's a lot of pressure riding on it.
2. I'm not far off bed, to be honest.
3. Tomorrow will be chilled, I hope. I should have time to get this work thing done.
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Aug 2019 10:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I've had a crappy week. Been working a ton, plus it's been really busy lately with all the school supply shoppers, AND one of the air conditioners in the store broke so I've been hot and miserable and sweating like crazy every day.
2. I need to put the towels in the dryer soon. I have a bad habit of forgetting about stuff in the washer after it's done.
3. This show is nuts, I don't know why anyone would sign up to be on it and make a fool of themselves.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Aug 2019 09:34 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Last week went so quickly. I can’t believe I’m already back to real life.
2. There’s a lot happening this week, actually. I’ve been coping pretty well with everything in general, though. I feel like as I get older I get more chilled. Of course, with periods of more stress and anxiety, but just generally overall. I think having such an awesome, reliable partner who knows how to cope very well helps me.
3. I’m having a late breakfast, so I should be able to wait a while for lunch, and then have a quick snack before my tattoo this afternoon. I can’t go without eating.
-onemoreday-

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Aug 2019 02:02 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I need to stop being a bum and get back to all the crap on my to do list.
2. I hope Keith doesn't have to stay late again.
3. My mom keeps changing the day and time for the Labor Day cookout. First she was going to have it on Monday afternoon but now she's having it at like lunch time on Sunday and now a bunch of people might not be able to come.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Aug 2019 12:20 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I’ve been doing some awesome stuff at work lately that I really enjoy doing. I’m so grateful to have a job that isn’t disgustingly toxic like my last one. It almost killed me. I think I’d be in some serious trouble if I was still there.
2. I have so much on my to-do list, but as always, mapping it out as a schedule makes it seem a lot more manageable.
3. Nearly the weekend! I hope my hair dye comes in the mail today so I can dye my hair tomorrow and not have to wait until next weekend.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Aug 2019 04:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I’ve developed an overwhelming feeling for change, lately. Change as far as what, I don’t know. But it’s definitely a kick-in-the-stomach feeling in the most positive way. Like there’s something I should be doing or maybe I should have goals again? If I ever had any in the first place.
2. Had my gallbladder removed Tuesday and I underestimated just how sensitive a belly button can be when it feels as though something could fall out of it. Paaaain.
3. My fingers are so cold that I’m having trouble typing.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2019 06:46 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90
1. Not sure why but I've been having really weird and vivid dreams lately.
2. I'm almost finished with this 3000 questions book.
3. I want to do something but I'm not sure what.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2019 02:42 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Hopefully I’ll try to dye my hair again some time this weekend but if I don’t get to it, it won’t be the end of the world.
2. I hope my boyfriend picked up my parcels from the post office this afternoon.
3. Bleh, I need to go back to see my doctor at some point in the near future. This vertigo thing is such a bother.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2019 06:49 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. Nardone's pizza is so good.
2. I love using Publisher.
3. I'm glad my mom got to hear from my brother a bit.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Sep 2019 03:14 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm so glad I was finally able to see the Come From Away documentary movie on 9/11. It was such a powerful and inspiring story and I learned a lot more about the events of the musical that I didn't know.
2. My best friend is seeing Hamilton next weekend. I wish I could go with her and then we'd also be in NYC for Broadway flea market, but unfortunately she said that's not gonna work out cause it was planned too last-minute.
3. I walked to the bank today cause I needed to reset my password for my account but turns out they were closed. Guess I'll have to wait til Tuesday.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Sep 2019 03:22 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I love relaxing in this cafe area at Wegman's.
2. I really should use the bathroom and get more water.
3. What a shitty day for the Balloonfest today. The weather is gross.
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2019 04:13 AM   ( 20 hours ago )       Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My phone battery is so lousy these days. I have to take a charge with me to work to charge it throughout the day and today I forgot, so I’m on 2% with still 20+ minutes before I arrive home.
2. I cannot forget to fill in that application when I get home. It needs to be filled out and sent off as soon as possible. I hope my boyfriend has time after work tomorrow to get it scanned and emailed away.
3. It’s getting into spring and it stays bright so late now.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 7 8 9 10 11 Next>>
You're at 10 of 11 pages.