Topic: Anonymous Letter 3
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Anonymous Letter 3  
beautyinthebreak
down

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 May 2013 12:33 AM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear anonymous,
I realize that now I'm doing it to myself, I just wish you'd stop talking to me. Please. It'd hurt me, but it'd make things easier in the long run.
If every word I said could make you laugh, I'd talk forever.

[10.13.13. You have my heart.]
awakeforyou

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 May 2013 03:34 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear anon,

All honesty, this is the third time you have seriously hurt me coming into work like you don't know who I am. You're very cold why is that? You continue to run your mouth blah blah stupid things with other women there, & what hurts me is that you completely ignore me, as if I'm not there! Why? Do you realize how that is very unfair & mean? I feel incredibly left out & unwanted. Makes me wonder if you really are just using me & breaking my heart. Then you get mad the time you ran into me at the supermarket & I just said hi & kept going, that's not even a quarter of the way as bad as what you do to me. It is so difficult to keep pretending that I don't care, I take it out on myself & wonder what the hell is wrong with me that you don't care now, but did before so I thought. It's not ok how you don't seem to notice this. Because how would you like it if I did that to you, let's trade shoes & you tell me how it would feel. How would you feel if I talk to all the guys while you're right there working with us & I dont talk to you, barely say hello, completely ignore you as if you're not there, don't care. Yeah, grow a damn heart & stop playing games with me. I hope I gain the strength soon to show you it's game over. I am not an item that you can play whenever you feel like it as some last resort last choice. I am a person & I have feelings & I definitely deserve a whole lot better than you.

:!:
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 May 2013 01:49 AM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear anonymous,
I'm proud of you. You got away from me as quickly as you could, and look how well that worked out for you. You have a beautiful and caring girlfriend and you're happy with the job you're in. You're happy without me. It's really good to see that you worked out what would make you happy and just went for it. I really mean it.
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 May 2013 06:22 AM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear A,

I wish things between us were simple. I wish there were no obstacles. But there are obstacles, and I don't know what to do because of them. I want to tell you exactly how I feel, but on the other hand I can't help but think, what's the point? If these barriers are going to keep getting in the way, then what's the point of spilling my guts and putting myself out on the line if nothing is going to come from it anyway?

Is it better to keep quiet? To keep these thoughts and feelings to myself? Or is it better to just tell you everything, even while knowing that it won't change things?

I wish I knew the answer.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 May 2013 10:52 AM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear A,

I want to be held in your arms, sitting by a campfire/bonfire, listening to music/telling stories, and hanging with amazing people with you. Your eyes are beautiful, you're just a very beautiful person. I can't get you out of my head. Those bright blue eyes piercing my brain. That adorable smile it just melts my heart. I hope this is the beginning of something new.

P.S. (I told myself I wouldn't fall so hard, but I can't help it).

Yours, K. ;).
You're so down to earth
&& I'm up in the stars
So show me the sea
&& I'll take you to mars
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 May 2013 03:08 AM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear anonymous,
Please don't mess around when you tell me you want to be with me forever. I'm so fvcking serious about this, about you, about us.. I really mean it when I say things like that. I just hope you're as serious as I am.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 May 2013 12:12 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear Anonymous,
I don't want you to think that I'm being ungrateful, but I never asked for your help in the first place. So when you keep insisting on helping me with all of this that I can do on my own and not taking "no thank you" for an answer, of course I'm going to be annoyed instead of grateful.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 May 2013 06:54 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear anonymous,
I don't care that you've known my boyfriend for much longer than I've known him. He's my boyfriend, and the way you act around him is not okay. You need to to turn it down a few notches before I really get upset.
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 May 2013 04:05 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear A,

"I don't wanna see you anymore, I'm just not that strong. I love it when you're here, but I'm better when you're gone. Please release me, we both know that you don't need me. Let my heart rest in pieces."

Thanks for always backing me up, Rascal Flatts.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 May 2013 06:23 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear anonymous,
You tell me that you understand what its like, but you really don't. You dropped out of school when you were sixteen. Don't try to explain to me that you know what its like, because we both know you don't. I don't care that you don't understand, just please, try to be more sympathetic about everything and start taking me seriously for once.
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jun 2013 05:17 AM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear A,

I'm going to live up this summer, whether it's with friends or if I'm by myself. I'm going to remember this summer.
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Jun 2013 06:38 AM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear anonymous,
I feel guilty about even thinking this, but sometimes you're a better mother to me than my own mother is. I can talk to you about boys and sex and school and friends and everything, and you understand and listen to me. I'm so grateful to have someone like you around. Thank you.
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jun 2013 04:07 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear A,

Guess what?
I'm happy. It doesn't matter why I'm happy or who I'm happy with. What matters is that I'm happy.
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jun 2013 09:10 PM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear anonymous,
Do you even understand how childish you're being? This needs to be taken seriously, or nothing will work. My fuse is getting very short.
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jun 2013 12:13 AM         Subject: RE: Anonymous Letter 3
Dear A,

I wish I could write out all my feelings and all of my emotions, but I'm not sure how to even begin. The past couple of months have been tearing me apart with meeting new people and losing others. I'm still trying to get over the fact that a really big change has just happened in my life, but I'm going to do my best to enjoy it.. and to learn from what has already happened. I know I can do it.

Wish me luck though.

"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: < 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next>>
You're at 10 of 12 pages.