Topic: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
Forum Index : Creative Outlet : Artistic Vision : Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.  
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Apr 2011 07:07 PM       Subject: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.

One of my hobbies: I like to use watercolor paint to paint random words and pictures in old books that I find at the Salvation Army.
(The spacing on the right page really bothers me.)
Icicles on our clothes line from all of the cold weather and snow we had.
A barn that sits right beside my cousin's house.

So, yeah. xD

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Apr 2011 01:21 AM         Subject: RE: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
These pictures are Cool Kristina especially the Icicles and the water color you did. such a fun hobby if i had camera skills i'd probably be doing the same thing keep it up.<3

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
mariababy

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Apr 2011 01:36 PM         Subject: RE: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
Wow Kristina You Are So Talented.I Love These Pictures,
They Are Lovely :)
I love my babe! 6/18/12
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Apr 2011 10:31 PM         Subject: RE: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
I love these photos, Kristina, especially the icicles. I wish we got snow here where I live. C:
I'm also really fond of the book. It's really creative. You're very talented. <3
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2011 06:45 AM         Subject: RE: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
Awhh. Thanks guys! <33.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2011 09:22 AM         Subject: RE: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
Kristina is a nerd who take pictures of amazing things. <3
they're all nice. i like the first one the best though, then the second, then third.
trying to search for a purpose I am Ari. ilyNancy
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2011 07:46 PM         Subject: RE: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
D'awwh.
Thank you Arianna. (
<3.

germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Apr 2011 10:20 PM         Subject: RE: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
Ohmygeez.
I love the book. <333
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2011 11:14 AM         Subject: RE: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
: D
Me too!

<3.

holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Apr 2011 11:57 AM         Subject: RE: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
Kristina, I don't know what the heck you're talking about. These are amazing. You're very talented. <3
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
sirloinofbeef

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Apr 2011 08:21 AM         Subject: RE: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
What a unique and wonderful idea to use old books for that! - I love it.

And the ice is just beautiful. So is the barn, I wish I lived in an old classic barn like that, haha.
You're very good at capturing beauty through your lens.<3
Today everything's a conflict of interest.
http://www.formspring.me/Ovarydose
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Apr 2011 09:36 PM         Subject: RE: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
Awh. You guys are so wonderful. Seriously.
<33. Thank youu.

lasthope

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Apr 2011 03:03 AM         Subject: RE: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
These are not boring, they're quite lovely! I love the idea of water coloring the books. It looks fantastic!

What camera do you use? :D
I write differently from what I speak, I speak differently from what I think, I think differently from the way I ought to think, and so it all proceeds into deepest darkness. (Franz Kafka)

Follow me on Tumblr: http://e-lsewhere.tumblr.com
kayleigh-rachel

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Apr 2011 08:33 AM         Subject: RE: Kristina is a nerd who takes pictures of boring things.
These are awesome! Keep doing what you're doing :] ♥
maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year.
Forum Index : Creative Outlet : Artistic Vision

Page: 1