Topic: Good Relationships;
Forum Index : General : Relationships : Good Relationships;  
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Apr 2012 12:14 AM       Subject: Good Relationships;
Well, I tried to reply to the old one, but we're all really bad at this and we're never on, so it was too old to reply to. ]:

Anyway, I've been dating Colin for two weeks. :] On March 26th, he took me to Lake Geneva, and we sat by the lake, and he asked me to be his girlfriend there:] The next day, he took me to Woodfield Mall, and we just wandered around the entire day. I met his dad that day, and his parents said I was very cute and polite. <3 Then the day after THAT, he took me to Chicago:] We walked past a bunch of houses on the North side, and he said he wanted to live in one, and I said I'd live with him:] Plus, they were RIGHT by Wrigley Field, which would be absolutely amazing to wake up to. Also, we do little things for each other like, I've bought him Reese's and cards to tell him how much I appreciate him, and he bought me flowers and a card saying how much he wants me in his life. Oh, and he got me a rose and chocolate for part of my birthday present:] He always makes the little things count, and he really is amazing. :]

What are your cute stories? <3
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Apr 2012 02:27 PM         Subject: RE: Good Relationships;
I don't have any cute stories.

But, that's adorable Morgan. (:
I'm super happy for you.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Apr 2012 09:38 PM         Subject: RE: Good Relationships;
You'll have your cute stories soon enough, lovely. (:
Thank you. <3
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
Forum Index : General : Relationships