Topic: Can anyone give me a tidbit of advice?
Forum Index : General : Relationships : Can anyone give me a tidbit of advice?  
crazylovelykate

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2009 05:14 PM       Subject: Can anyone give me a tidbit of advice?
Hi. =) My name is Kate if you don't already know.
I've been dating this boy for sixteen months, and honestly, it is an amazing relationship, but sometimes, I feel like I don't treat him well enough. Sometimes, I take him for granted, and I ignore him. Sometimes, I can be mean and moody too. Well, today is our sixteen month anniversary xD and the thing is, I want to make it special when I see him. I want to show him that I do truly appreciate him. What could I do? :?:
I've learned to expect the unknown. I think suprise adds a perfectly wonderful factor into life.. Knowing what's gonna happen, being comfortable.. that's just boring.
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2009 05:19 PM         Subject: RE: Can anyone give me a tidbit of advice?
Hmm...I've felt like that with my boyfriend sometimes too. But lately I think I've made up for it.

Uhm..maybe you could surprise him with something. Surprises are always good. Especially if its something really special. Like..hmm..idk if this will help. But if you're good at writing, maybe write him a song or poem to tell him how you feel about him.
I don't really have anything else specific to tell you since I don't really know what he likes. Sorry. :/
But I would say, just think about what he likes, what his favorite things are, and what makes him happy. And then I'm sure he'll love whatever you do as long as its from your heart!

crazylovelykate

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2009 05:22 PM         Subject: RE: Can anyone give me a tidbit of advice?
That's actually an idea I didn't think of =) Writing him a poem. That would be cute.

He's so good to me. He draws me pictures all the time and lets me share his locker because mine is too small xD and he also brings my books to classes when I forget them. He spoils me. He always makes me cards, and he gives me my favorite candy, a pixi stick, every day. He's such a sweetheart it's easy to feel like I'm not haha. So I think that could be sweet.. writing him a poem.
I've learned to expect the unknown. I think suprise adds a perfectly wonderful factor into life.. Knowing what's gonna happen, being comfortable.. that's just boring.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2009 05:26 PM         Subject: RE: Can anyone give me a tidbit of advice?
You could like get a basket and fill it with his favorite things then have the poem int he front.

Thatd be cool :]
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2009 05:32 PM         Subject: RE: Can anyone give me a tidbit of advice?
Awh, everyone has good ideas, I can't really think of any.
The only thing I can think of is to just tell him how much you truly love him.

...along with all those good ideas.
crazylovelykate

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2009 05:36 PM         Subject: RE: Can anyone give me a tidbit of advice?
=) I can do that.
That sounds really sweet actually.
Because he likes really simple, little things..
I can actually think of lots of ways to make that work out.
Thanks you guyss.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2009 05:49 PM         Subject: RE: Can anyone give me a tidbit of advice?
Awh, you're welcome.
Hope it goes well. :]
crazylovelykate

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2009 05:51 PM         Subject: RE: Can anyone give me a tidbit of advice?
Thanks =D
germ-x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2009 06:04 PM         Subject: RE: Can anyone give me a tidbit of advice?
you're welcome.
I'm sure he'll love whatever you come up with. (:
Forum Index : General : Relationships

Page: 1