Topic: my exboyfriends, exbestfriend..
Forum Index : General : Relationships : my exboyfriends, exbestfriend..  
icheer-ifly13

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Aug 2009 07:27 PM       Subject: my exboyfriends, exbestfriend..
alright, so after i read a few posts and yall all talk about how yall aint gonna jude noone for their opnions and such on stuff. so i figured i'd see what yall'sd opnion was on this. (oh, btw sorry about my redicilous country accent)

anyways. so my whole 8th grade year and my half my ninth grade year i dated this guy, Jake, and we really likd each other. but thats beside the point, he was a jackbutt, and tried to cheat on me with one of my best friends, and eventually things didnt work out so anyways. thats just a little background info on me.

so now i'm dating my exboyfriends exbestfriend, Coty. haha.that sounds funny. anyways. ths kid has been inlove with me since seventh grade, so over 3 years. anyways i finally decided last week to give him a chance, which is frankly turning out ok. lol. anyways. coty had starte this thing when me and jake started dating, theres some weird story behind it, but he called me rat for the longest time, and it kinda stuck with all my guy friends and i', used to it so it really dont bother me. but all of my girlfriends this that he should stop since were dating now and what ever.

so my question is is should i let this upset me more than i do? or what should i do about it.
Risk more than others think is safe.
care more than others think is wise.
dream more than others think is practical.
expect more than others think is possible.

You lifted me up when I could not lift myself.
you made me smile when I forgot how to.
You were there for me in my times of need and
you were there for me when I needed nothing at all

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Aug 2009 07:31 PM         Subject: RE: my exboyfriends, exbestfriend..
Naa, you shouldnt let that bother you, it's a nickname, lol.
And if he's just kidding then idk why your friends are making a big deal about it, but if he was calling you that on purpose then I see where your friends are coming from.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls

I can't tell you how many times I pushed people away... and they stuck around
icheer-ifly13

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Aug 2009 08:18 PM         Subject: RE: my exboyfriends, exbestfriend..
well, it started being him making fun of me, but now its just because it makes me laugh. and i know he isnt being serious.
Risk more than others think is safe.
care more than others think is wise.
dream more than others think is practical.
expect more than others think is possible.

You lifted me up when I could not lift myself.
you made me smile when I forgot how to.
You were there for me in my times of need and
you were there for me when I needed nothing at all

Forum Index : General : Relationships

Page: 1