Topic: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
Forum Index : General : Relationships : GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.  
georgiahaytch009

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Aug 2009 07:50 AM       Subject: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
what would you do if your boyfriend was alone in a house with a lesbian, and you both had an agreement not to be with the opposite sex apart from each other. How would you feel?
HELLO.i'm *******.
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Aug 2009 08:46 AM         Subject: RE: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
Well, she's a lesbian so it's not like anything could happen..?
I mean, yeah, he broke some kinda agreement but he probably didn't think it would count 'cause she isn't interested in him in that way.
I doubt I would care, really. o:
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Aug 2009 08:49 AM         Subject: RE: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
Agreed...I see absolutely nothing wrong with it.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
georgiahaytch009

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Aug 2009 10:02 AM         Subject: RE: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
well yeah, she may be not interested but tbh, he said to me "i wont if you dont want me to" and i told him that i dont want him to and he said he wouldnt. But then he went against what I said, and then gets all mad and crazy when i say im not sure whethr to trust what he says any more. I didnt want him to do it, but he still did. Respect? None!
HELLO.i'm *******.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Aug 2009 11:07 AM         Subject: RE: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
Yeah, I see were you're coming from, like I would be mad if my boyfriend did that, and yeah if he said he wasn't gunna go in the house and be alone with her, then YES he did betray your trust.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
charey-chas

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Aug 2009 05:00 PM         Subject: RE: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
I understand what you mean, and it's not right that he betrayed your trust, and went against his word.

But, if I may ask, why can't you guys be around people of the opposite sex when you're not together?

And just to say this, just because she's a lesbian doesn't mean nothing will happen. I know of situations where that really didn't matter, but then again the people were drunk. :? But then again, nothing could happen either.
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Aug 2009 04:56 PM         Subject: RE: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
I agree with Chasity. He did break an agreement, and was wrong in doing so but you guys should be able to trust each other enough to be around the opposite sex. I mean I don't freak out if my boyfriend was with a girl on his own, unless of course I didn't trust him. Sure I might get slightly jealous over the fact she's spending time with him but I wouldn't say he couldn't see her. Trust shouldn't be an issue in a relationship.
Nickname: Burdock

shestoohonest

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Aug 2009 01:40 PM         Subject: RE: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
I am a very jealous person myself, and so something like this would anger me greatly.
I mean, if she is an actual lesbian, and not just one of those Girls Gone Wild 'lesbians', there shouldn't be too much to worry about.
It's best to just talk to your boyfriend and let him know that it still bothers you that it happened, and that you feel like he broke your trust.
Hold onto sixteen as long as you can.
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Aug 2009 02:07 PM         Subject: RE: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
I think I'd be mad. She's female, whether she's actually lesbian or not.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
ashleerenee

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 12:38 AM         Subject: RE: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
Hmm,
Well, I'm a very jealous person too. And up until a week ago I was dating this boy who is a major flirt, and has many friends of the opposite sex.
And we had an agreement that if he was going to be alone with someone of the opposite sex, he text/message/call/send a carrier pigeon, somehow TELL me first so I wouldn't get a garbled and twisted message from someone else. And I had to know and trust the person if they were going to be alone.

An agreement like that shouldn't be broken in my opinion, and I would ask him if you guys can change your agreement to something like that...
And even if she is a lesbian make sure that there's no alcohol involved.
Everyone will hurt you. Decide who's worth the pain.

Break the rules. Stand apart.
Ignore your head. Follow your heart.

When I was five years old, my mom told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life.
georgiahaytch009

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Aug 2009 04:31 PM         Subject: RE: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
There WILL have been alcohol involved
and yes im very jealous and she's female, no getting around that.
bit of a scrubber actually.
HELLO.i'm *******.
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Sep 2009 12:52 AM         Subject: RE: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
I'm very jealous, and so is my boyfriend, so we don't do things like that cause we know it bothers one another.... It must be terribly frustrating.

No offense, but your bf sounds like he was being a d**che. He needs to respect you.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
georgiahaytch009

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Sep 2009 07:27 AM         Subject: RE: GIRLS , what would you do !? i need your help.
you're very right :)
he needs some shaping up to do.
HELLO.i'm *******.
Forum Index : General : Relationships

Page: 1