Topic: team jacob or team edward?
Forum Index : Entertainment : Books : team jacob or team edward?  
edwardsgirl20

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Dec 2009 12:54 AM       Subject: team jacob or team edward?
i am for team edward duh lol love him
"TIME PASSES. EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE. EVEN when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. ~ Stephenie meyer
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Dec 2009 06:36 AM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
jacob ;] Rawr

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Dec 2009 11:56 AM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
When I first started reading them, about three or four years ago, I was Team Edward from the beginning. However, as I got more into the stories, I became Team Jasper, which I've been for quite awhile now, because he doesn't get as much love as he deserves.
AND, I choose Jacob as my second favorite. He had all of those amazing tendencies, plus he wasn't all stalker-like and irritating.
PLUS, I'm pretty sure that in a fight between him and Edward, he'd win. (;

Just my opinion in a long paragraph. -fail-
I still like Edward, but he's just at the bottom of my list.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Dec 2009 01:43 PM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
Atleast you were Honest Kristina :P
but i'll confess when i started first reading them i was Team Edward
as well then jacob showed up and i was like annoyed by him then when the movie came out i became Team Emmett oops: then switched to jasper then finally Jacob and i agree about jasper he doesn't get as much love as he deserves only from Alice though which is sweet, and agreed i think Jacob would own Edward in a Fight.

you don't fail at all i liked how you explained your views
Edward isn't on my list lol

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
tannie

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Dec 2009 01:55 PM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
Hmm.. to be honest that would be a difficult choice i love them both for seperate reasons. But if i really had to choose it woul be Team Edward. I love Jacob and all but i just don't like some of his remarks and such.

I honestly don't know what to say, i'm all tongue tied tonight lmao! So Team Edward :D
I'll go where secrets are sold
where roses unfold
I'll sleep as time goes by

imageek

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Dec 2009 04:52 PM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
When I first read twilight which was a while back now, I was team Edward. I read new moon-eclipse when they came out, I was really confused! I loved them both for their own reasons :] I read breaking dawn (ohemgee it was a LONG wait :/) and I was back to team Edward. Idon't know why but I just really like Edward, but I like Jocob too. I saw the New Moon movie and I was confused after that too. But I know I'm team Edward ;]

If you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.
loveme-forever

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Dec 2009 05:44 PM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
Edward.
I don't know why, but Jacob's a little annoying to me.
It's so hard to say the truth
But I don't have a meaning without you...
amerskos

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Dec 2009 03:37 PM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
Edward, duh.
Hey, if you really believe that, why don't you use some of your money to help rebuild the neighborhood instead of putting spinning rims on a gold jet ski?
edwardsgirl20

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2010 04:28 PM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
I will forever be team Edward lol. He is soo perfect and I dont agree he wasnt a stalker he just really cares about Bella he doesnt want her to get hurt. Bella doesnt seem to mind him always being there. If she had it her way she would NEVER let him leave her lol. But Jacob is cool, but he kinda bugs me sometimes he is way to confident like kissing Bella when she didnt want him to in eclipse that was over the line she is taken lol. But im glad he finally learns his place in breaking dawn i thought he was never going to imprint! I just finished new moon again and soon when i get bored ill move on to reading eclipse again. Such beautiful stories HURRAY STEPHENIE MEYER! lol im a nerd. :)
"TIME PASSES. EVEN WHEN IT SEEMS IMPOSSIBLE. EVEN when each tick of the second hand aches like the pulse of blood behind a bruise. It passes unevenly, in strange lurches and dragging lulls, but pass it does. Even for me. ~ Stephenie meyer
natalskaa

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2010 04:41 PM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
Well When Twilight First Came Out I Was Team Edward, But Then After Reading The Books A Couple Times I Gave Jacob A Chance. So After That Moment I Became Team Switzerland, Personally For Bella I'd Pick Both. But It Was Her Decision And She Picked Edward, I Love Jacob's Crazy Personality & Edward's Companionship towards Bella, So I'd Pick Either, But Maybe I'd Really Pick Edward xD Hes More My Type Of Guy, But Of Course I'm Still For Both Teams, Even Though I'm Not Really Interested In The Twilight Universe I'd Still Be On Both Sides.

edwardsgirl20

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jan 2010 05:07 PM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
lol go team edward!
-the-wench-

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2010 10:10 AM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
When the Twilight book first came out, I was Team Edward all the way ~ I thought, sexy vampire? hell yes, who cares about his personality flaws! [yeahh, tad shallow there, shame on me.] Then as time progressed and Stephenie published more of her wonderful books, I started to get stuck between Edward and Jacob, so for a while I was Team Switzerland. Now that I've re-read the whole series, I lean more towards Jacob. I just think his personality is more down-to-earth, and he's not nearly as possessive as Edward, who seems at times to have a strangle-hold on Bella. All-in-all, in real life, I think I would have an easier time getting along with a guy whose personality and temperment resembled Jacob's, rather than Edward's.

So, I'll say Team Jacob. =)
itmightbefriday

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2010 11:25 AM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
Team Edward.
He has that hot mysterious aura about him. (:
I'm Ciara.

http://www.formspring.me/itmightbefriday
dolphingurl94

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2010 11:31 AM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
team jacob and edward i cant decide
god made me beautiful, but i made the beauty show
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2010 04:52 PM         Subject: RE: team jacob or team edward?
Jacob.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
Forum Index : Entertainment : Books

Page: 1 2 Next>>