Topic: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV : Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?  
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2008 07:22 PM       Subject: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Ha ha, I love those. Those are so funny. I like the car one, the pirate one, and the one with his 'dream girl'. I think those are the best ones. They are so catchy and the guy singing doesn't look half bad. Does anyone else like those commercials? :P

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2008 08:33 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
yeah, they are cute. the dream girl one always makes me mad though. i'm silly, but it annoys me that if he knew she had bad credit then he wouldn't marry her. what about true love dude?
I'm the tallest one here.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 12:49 AM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Ha ha, yeah. Either way, it's just a commercial =P I think the songs are rather creative though. I dunno why though, but the ones with bicycles just are weird and annoying.

andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 01:32 AM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
I guess I've never seen them or paid attention to them if I have.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
jamesblunt511

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Sep 2008 04:13 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
f to the r to the e to the e. to the c to the r to the e-d-i-t. re to the port to the dot to the com! come on everybody grab your bikes and sing along! omg i love those commercials.
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon- sue me- and since I don''t have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It''s good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that!
-Michael Scott

The name's Erika, by the way. :]
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Sep 2008 11:17 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
F - R - E - E. That spells FREE credit report dot com baby.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2008 01:15 AM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Now, I married my dream girl, I married my dream girl, but she didn't tell me her credit was bad so now instead of living in a pleasant suburb we're living in the basement at her mom and dad's. No, we can't get a loan for a respectable home just because my girl defaulted on some old credit cards. If we'd have gone to free credit report .com, I'd be a happy bachelor with a dog and a yard -sings-

-cries- he's married :(

surveysbydani

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Sep 2008 03:57 AM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
I love theeeem. I have a friend who would squeal everytime the car one came on. Aha, I miss her. ]:

Well I was shopping for a new car, which ones me? .. and so on. lol
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 16 Sep 2008 07:31 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Ha ha, they are quite creative. They're the coolest ^_^ I can't resist singing along to them when they come on :P

jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2008 05:59 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
The new rap one sucks mah butt.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2008 09:21 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
The one where they are at that mansion party thing or the one with the bicycles? Well, doesn't matter what one you're talking about I suppose, I don't think those are the best ones =/ quite obnoxious if you ask me.

jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2008 10:42 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
The party one. LAAAAme.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Sep 2008 08:31 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
Yup, that one is SO LAME! I couldn't agree more!

jamesblunt511

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2008 05:27 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
i want to shoot my tv when that one comes on.
I enjoy having breakfast in bed. I like waking up to the smell of bacon- sue me- and since I don''t have a butler, I have to do it myself. So most nights before I go to bed I will lay six strips of bacon out on my George Foreman Grill. Then I go to sleep. When I wake up, I plug in the grill. I go back to sleep again. Then I wake up to the smell of crackling bacon. It is delicious. It''s good for me. It's the perfect way to start the day. Today I got up, I stepped onto the grill and it clamped down on my foot. That's it. I don't see what's so hard to believe about that!
-Michael Scott

The name's Erika, by the way. :]
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2008 05:44 PM         Subject: RE: Free Credit Report .Com Commercials?
That would be very messy. But I would be okay with that.
Forum Index : Entertainment : Movies and TV

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>