Topic: A blue world.
Forum Index : General : General Talk : A blue world.  
spinder

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:12 PM       Subject: A blue world.
I've never noticed this before now. But There seems to be a disproportionate amount of this... milky, mild blue.. blueish color permiating around Hypodermic media websites.

Is this to be consistant with the already present white-purple/blue color scrool bars found in the default settings of IE and FireFox?

Personal prefereance?

Consistancy?

Emoticons are the devil.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:14 PM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
Well, it looks nifty. Wasn't the original Bzoink, like, orange? I like the blue a lot better.

If you tilt your head and squint, it looks sort of like the old Woohu layout.
remember when?
spinder

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:18 PM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
I never used Bzoink untill.. well.. just now. But I think it used to be the same color as Hypodermic media's homepage.

Emoticons are the devil.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:20 PM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
..*pops up the Hypodermic Media site* Ooh. Nifty. And I can't really remember, it's just been so long.

On the other hand, I can remember the old Woohu layout very specifically, and even what the old SongRev layout looked like. I think I looked at Woohu more, but I've no idea how I remember SongRev..
remember when?
spinder

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:20 PM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
Ohh, to clarify - I love the blue too. But I am curious to know if it was just happenstance that this color got chose. Or is it a honed answer to a spesific set of criterion that for some unknown reason works out perfect for websites.

Moreover.. I just need to get to 10 posts.. cause untill then I'll just feel weird.
Emoticons are the devil.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:25 PM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
No idea on the color, but I think Andy's busy screwing with trying to get the site to give me mod privs and thus not looking at the forums.

And my post count amuses me more than it should. I really am obsessive, to get the number one post count this fast again. Poor Fuzzynerds.
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:27 PM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
My post count is only up because I can't sleep. I like the blueness. Shit, I've got to go to school!!!
"I rock so hard I should be studied by geologists." - Me.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:28 PM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
lmao, Phania. XD Off to school with ye.

I have 'Blue' by Eiffel 65 stuck in my head, thanks to this topic.
remember when?
spinder

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:47 PM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
You mentioned linking color to music.. and I was thinking about the color of SongRev at the time.... which is green, and I was compairing it to the blue of woohu...

Now I've got that Ford comercial in my head where Kermit the Frog is singing "its not easy being green" .. cause he's sad? ( blue? ).

Before anyone says anything; I know I know - lay off the psychotropic drugs.
Emoticons are the devil.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:55 PM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
Drugs are fun. Especially the easy ones. Like caffeine. Caffeine makes your brain SPAZZ. And it's much healthier than, like, crack. And, um.

Right.

I'm blue, da ba de da ba di, da ba de da ba di, da ba deee da ba di..
remember when?
spinder

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 06:05 PM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
One time I Made waffels with coffie, and then put fresh coffie grains in the mix as well. At the time I was so tired I thought it was a good Idea - I was going to call them Woffies. Anyway,
I've never enjoyed caffine binges. And as someone who has been to a fair share of LAN parties... I know how to caffine binge.

"WHoa, dont go in there - Ruebens sleeping off a hangover!! He drank a case and a half last night"

"Of beer!? Shouldnt he be dead!?"

"It was Diet Mountian Dew.. and yes he should be"
Emoticons are the devil.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 06:09 PM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
Blech, diet soda is evil. I go to my church lock ins every Christmas or so, and stockpile about a case worth of soda in my backpack (coke and dr. pepper runs out fast), and have to temporarily switch to Sprite around 3am, but then I'm back to Mountain Dew for the rest of the night. We count cans last time, and I'd downed 13.5 cans of caffeinated soda, an entire large pizza, and 3 cans of Sprite/7-Up.

I did not pass out at any point in time. I was very proud. At one point I got dizzy and fell over because my vision went black and sparkly, but. =D
remember when?
spinder

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Apr 2006 11:32 PM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
At the LAN me and a freind made pyramid it was seven acrost at the bottom. It fell over before we could put the last can on though. I was quite sad.
Emoticons are the devil.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Apr 2006 01:15 AM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
I'm making a trash basket out of soda cans. Oh, the irony. I'm washing them out and hot gluing them together and putting a trash bag in so I can have somewhere to THROW all my soda cans, instead of the floor, because then I trip over them and wake my mom up cursing the existence of cocacola/sunkist/mountaindew/barq's/etc at 3am. I plan to buy a different color of soda can every week until I've finished, so I can have the trash can be rainbowy. It helps that the hot glue sticks are glitter.

Mmm, glitter.
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Apr 2006 04:47 AM         Subject: RE: A blue world.
I actually made it to school on time! I had exactly two minutes to find my Latin work, say "happy birthday" to my father, put on my blazer and get to my tram stop. And I pulled it off! From now on I am getting up at 5:30 to spend time here before school. But I'll set another alarm so I'll remember to go to school.
I don't drink soda. Chemicals mess with my brain big-time. I haven't had a can of soda in...four years.
"I rock so hard I should be studied by geologists." - Me.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 Next>>