Topic: all about babies and single parents.
Forum Index : General : General Talk : all about babies and single parents.  
eggs21funny

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Mar 2008 01:52 AM       Subject: all about babies and single parents.
:D i love my baby son . any body else love their kids?
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Mar 2008 11:08 PM         Subject: RE: all about babies and single parents.
I'm going to guess that in the forums you are unlikely to encounter many parents, as the average age around here seems to be sixteen or something around there. That being said, I have a beautiful little girl that I love very much. I am a single mom myself.

Photobucket

I'm the tallest one here.
lynnz

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 May 2008 04:50 AM         Subject: RE: all about babies and single parents.
I have a beautiful 1 yr old little girl.. she is my world.. I love her to death..
xxdaniexx

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Jul 2008 03:11 PM         Subject: RE: all about babies and single parents.
i have a 4 month old niece i care for and im 13
i love her to death.
but i want one of my own
Love,Peace,And Reptar
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Jul 2008 11:05 PM         Subject: RE: all about babies and single parents.
Don't have babies! Wait 10 years!
xxdaniexx

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jul 2008 01:43 PM         Subject: RE: all about babies and single parents.
i pretty much take care of one now :mrgreen:
Love,Peace,And Reptar
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Jul 2008 02:50 PM         Subject: RE: all about babies and single parents.
Regardless, wait 10 years. I had my daughter a month shy of 19, and I defiantly wish I had waited longer, so I could have gone to college right away, so I could have made life decisions based on my needs and wants instead of based on the needs of my daughter. Being a parent is amazing, but it has to be in the right time of your life to have the full effect, to allow you to be a good parent. Being a parent when you are still so young is not a good idea, regardless of whether or not you are used to helping parent a niece or nephew.
xxdaniexx

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Jul 2008 12:15 PM         Subject: RE: all about babies and single parents.

ik. ugh. i love mylee to death. and ik im young
Love,Peace,And Reptar
jessa

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Jul 2008 05:57 PM         Subject: RE: all about babies and single parents.
Just enjoy being an aunt for now, trust me. Being an aunt is the best part anyway. You get to be the cool aunt who spoils them and doesn't have to do all the hard work.
xxdaniexx

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Jul 2008 07:52 PM         Subject: RE: all about babies and single parents.

i like the way u put that. but i still dont kno
Love,Peace,And Reptar
lovedxxbyxxdarkn
ess

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Aug 2008 03:43 PM         Subject: RE: all about babies and single parents.
i understand why youd want a baby but plz dun trust me i may not have peronal experience with kids but coming from a big family and seeing aunts who have made that mistake. its takes a lot of work and even though you love them to death is it really good for you or them? how will you support them and yourself. how will you get through school and work while still giving them the love and attention they need? youd have to put your dreams on hold to take of them. have fun being a aunt spoil them however you want and u dun have to take care of them. use them as practice for the future :mrgreen:
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Sep 2008 07:14 PM         Subject: RE: all about babies and single parents.
Honestly, I don't have any kids of my own. There is definitely such thing as being pregnant too soon. It's best to wait a while and once you're stable, have enough education, and can support a child when you're older then that would probably be best ^_^ I'm only 18, so I'm going to wait a while up to road for that.

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1