Topic: Do you have a youtube channel? Come check out my new one!
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Do you have a youtube channel? Come check out my new one!  
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Jun 2018 06:48 PM       Subject: Do you have a youtube channel? Come check out my new one!
Hi everyone! I just started a youtube channel. I've only posted three videos so far, but there will be many more! I'd love it if you guys could check it out and subscribe to it if you like it:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKe2xicmpFfNhDQxswV_yhA/featured?view_as=subscriber

I hope that link works! Let me know if it doesn't...and I hope you'll like my channel!
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jun 2018 04:25 PM         Subject: RE: Do you have a youtube channel? Come check out my new one!
Don't forget to add your Youtube link to the new spot in your Bzoink profile. It's under the "Basics" section. You'd have to put "channel/UCKe2xicmpFfNhDQxswV_yhA" into the Youtube spot.

My channel is drivebyandy
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jun 2018 07:13 AM         Subject: RE: Do you have a youtube channel? Come check out my new one!
I will be creating a health and diabetes youtube channel soon :) I will make sure to follow when I have done it xx

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jul 2018 03:44 PM         Subject: RE: Do you have a youtube channel? Come check out my new one!
Thank you to both of you! :)

I'd love to check out your channel when you have it done, roxy-ryan!
hxcsingingsk8r

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Jul 2018 08:37 PM         Subject: RE: Do you have a youtube channel? Come check out my new one!
I know Joybucket has seen my channel, but for any of the rest of you, it's www.youtube.com/user/starena22 if you want to check it out =] Or just search Serena Raquel on YouTube
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1