Topic: Dear anon
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Dear anon  
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2018 12:23 PM       Subject: Dear anon
Write things you wish to say to someone.

For example:

Dear anon,
I love you.

or

Dear anon,
Will you go out with me?
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Feb 2018 12:25 PM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear anon,

I really miss you a lot. I wish you would snap back to being the person you used to be, before pain changed you...I really, really miss her. Can you switch back to her, please? There is a big whole in my heart, and I miss my friend so much. Where did you go? I miss you so much...please come back. My heart hurts.
kellyburnsred

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Feb 2018 06:08 PM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear anon,

I wish she wasn't so important to you. What do you see in her that I don't have? Will we ever get a chance to try again? Will you ever come see me again? Do you want to settle down with me? Is it worth it?
Kelly Nikole
Hopeless romantic
DayDreamer/NightThinker
Moonchild

Love~Live~Laugh
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Apr 2018 03:55 AM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear Anon,
I do not know how you are feeling about everything happening at the moment. I am glad you have me and I am glad I have you, It's a messy situation but I know it will be worth it in the end.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2018 07:03 AM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear anon,

You're one of the most genuine friends I've ever had and I hope you feel the same way about me. I hope we can live near each other one day and see each other more often, you brighten my life and make me happy.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Apr 2018 09:56 AM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear Anon,

I am not sure what to do about our last conversation. I really hope we can work through all of it.

Roxy Ryan

michaelangela

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Apr 2018 06:18 PM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear Anon,

It's your fault my grandmother was abandoned. You left her, caged in the basement, separate from you. She deserved better quality of life, and she needed you -- not that you ever cared. You didn't deserve her. She was your mother, but you didn't deserve her. She waited for you every night, thinking you were an angel. I know otherwise. You abandoned her, and even though she doesn't know that and would never accept that... everyone else knows who you are and what you did. If only we didn't depend on you. My uncle through water has proven that water can be safer than blood. It hurts to see that the one person who took care of her and never deserted her thought of her as his mother. She never thought of him as her son. She needed you. For six years, she needed you. Even though I'm happy she's dead now so you can no longer hurt her... I just wish you could feel. Just for once, I wish you could feel something that wasn't your ego.
I'm a paradigm wrapped in an enigma inside of a pirouette cooking that's labeled 'bite me' in edible marker.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Apr 2018 09:28 AM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear Anon,

Another amazing day spent with you and more feelings made.

Roxy Ryan

michaelangela

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Apr 2018 10:24 AM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear Anon,

I wrote love poems about you and love letters to you even when I was with her. When you tell me it was love when you first heard me say 'Islay' the way it's meant to be pronounced, and how I was looking for whisky... it just makes me want to ask you what took you so long? You should know by how I look at you that I don't see your body the way everyone else does. Based on your fears, you need to know, I love how I have a man whose butt is bigger than the rest of him... and the way your arms feel like blankets around me. Yes, you're fat... but you're what perfect looks, acts, and sounds like to me. And after how you've been with me for the past few months... I know you've carried me since the day we met. So, again, what took you so long?
I'm a paradigm wrapped in an enigma inside of a pirouette cooking that's labeled 'bite me' in edible marker.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Apr 2018 12:55 AM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear Anon,

Today made me realise a lot of different emotions and feelings I have developed and I am not sure how to take them on board and not sure how to handle them.
I wish I had all the answers but I don't.
Be patient with me.

Roxy Ryan

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 29 Apr 2018 01:40 AM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear anon,

I love how we can have a constructive conversation while disagreeing and agreeing with each other on different things and never becoming heated or getting out of control. You are really intelligent and I value your friendship.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Apr 2018 12:07 AM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear Anon,

I don't think you quite understand what you are getting yourself into.
How dare you think you have the right to invade my personal space, think you have the right to get involved in my personal life and think you have the right to tell me what to do.
Then to go through my social media friends lists and message my friends about things that have nothing to do with you and then when caught out start breaking down and expect me to forgive you and forget about it all?
Only to repeat doing it all over again?
I think you need some serious help, you are not okay.
Stay away from me, your ex is my best friend and if you cannot accept that, that is on you.
back down

Roxy Ryan

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 30 Apr 2018 11:30 PM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear anon,

Thank you for all the effort you put into our relationship. I can see it, I notice it, and it is very welcome and appreciated. Thank you for trying new things, offering ideas, and being amazing at what you do. You make me feel like I’m floating on a cloud. My entire body just melts and my head goes to a whole other place when I’m kissing you. I’ve never had this kind of spark and chemistry with anyone else, I’m so excited for the places we can go together.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 May 2018 08:55 AM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear Anon,

I do not know what to do anymore.
I appreciate everything, I really do.
The situation I am in lately has me questing a lot.

Roxy Ryan

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 May 2018 09:39 AM         Subject: RE: Dear anon
Dear anon,

Sometimes I wonder what could have been for us. Things could have been so different. But I remember that a lot of it is because of the way I am, and I couldn't, wouldn't, shouldn't be regretful of who I am. If you didn't like it, who am I to blame you? I'm not going to apologise for it, either. Things turned out the way they were always supposed to. I believe in fate. You were just a path on my journey, one that I don't think I will ever forget. You showed me romantic love for the first time in my life and you left an impression on me that will never rub off. Because of you, my current perceptions of life and love exist and I have to thank you for that. It is because of you that I have the ability to be a loving person who gives and receives huge amounts of love every day. You are part of the reason why I met the love of my life. Thank you for giving me a chance and showing me that I can be loved and give love back.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 Next>>