Topic: Happy Holidays!
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Happy Holidays!  
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2017 05:44 PM       Subject: Happy Holidays!
HAPPYFESTIVEHOLIDAYEXPLOSION! I'm always so giddy this time of year. What do you guys celebrate, or do you celebrate at all? For me, it's Christmas, and I'm jollier than a child in Santa's workshop. It looks like an elf spontaneously exploded in my teeny apartment. My favorite thing about this season is food. So much food. Also, I love spending time with my family all year, obviously... but we all get really excited about Christmas and when the spirit is in the air, everyone is so unbelievably happy. I hope you all have a great holiday full of happiness and... did I mention food?
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Dec 2017 10:04 AM         Subject: RE: Happy Holidays!
Im so excited & secretly ready for the holiday season to be over. Lol
trying to search for a purpose I am Ari. ilyNancy
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Dec 2017 03:17 PM         Subject: RE: Happy Holidays!
I can understand that, Ari. You have kids and kids are expensive! I'm sure it's worth it to give them a good Christmas, but it's still probably stressful. I just get to shower my dog with treats in a stocking and he's happy for weeks. :lol:
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Dec 2017 07:46 AM         Subject: RE: Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas! Spent last night making no bake cookies and now I'm up early to make some food for the family gathering later. Woot!
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Dec 2017 05:31 PM         Subject: RE: Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas everyone, I hope all you Bzoinkers have had a great holiday! I'm drinking tea, listening to Christmas music, and reading my new book. Oh and I agree Danielle, food is one of the best parts of Christmas. :P When I was growing up, one of our neighbors would have a huge party every Christmas Eve with like 50+ people there, and many people would bring a side dish or dessert... there was soooo much food lol.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Dec 2017 04:28 PM         Subject: RE: Happy Holidays!
No bake cookies win everything, always!

Family gatherings and potlucks are the best. I love when everyone brings his/her favorite dish and there is a spread of fantastic food. Everyone eats so much that there isn't room for dessert, but you create room. And then you're basically useless the next day. It's wonderful. :twisted:

Also, I'm extremely happy for New Year's Eve. Normally I don't get into the whole 'new year' hoo-rah, because let's face it, it's just another day and you don't magically become a new person. But this year feels symbolic for me. I very much need a clean slate. And I absolutely hate odd numbers anyway, so buh-bye 2017. :roll:
-onemoreday-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2017 11:00 PM         Subject: RE: Happy Holidays!
Ahhh I'm late to the party! Merry belated Christmas everyone! <3 (:
~ Hannah
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Dec 2017 11:53 PM         Subject: RE: Happy Holidays!
Happy New Year!
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jan 2018 07:03 AM         Subject: RE: Happy Holidays!
It's all over now, but I hope you all had an amazing holiday season and new years :) xoxo

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1