Topic: hope he lives.
Forum Index : General : General Talk : hope he lives.  
dolphingurl94

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Feb 2011 10:08 PM       Subject: hope he lives.
my friend dylan who i am very close with was in a major car crash yesterday. he is now in the icu in critical condition and we are all worried he may not make it. this sucks. i am trapped at my boyfriends house which is kind of a good thing since he is the only person that can cheer me up but still. i cant stop crying. i am so worried about him. just the other day dylan and i fought over something so stupid and i wish i would of told him sorry and that the fight wouldnt of even happened because now i am worried he probably thinks i hate him and thats not what i want. i love him like a brother. i am so sad right now. he is brain dead right now. he isnt getting anything to his brain. i am so worried and am hoping that those of u who believe will please keep him and his family in ur prayers. and please if there is anyone out there who can give me some comforting advice on what i should do or any comforting words please do reply.
~hope he lives
god made me beautiful, but i made the beauty show
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Feb 2011 10:41 PM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
don't worry as long as you believe in him, he will get better.
i'm sorry to hear about this. it's not easy to go through something like this.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2011 12:33 AM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
I'm so sorry to hear about this. Not long ago, a girl in my grade at school was in a car accident and almost died, so I sort of know how you feel.
Dylan will be in my prayers, I really hope he recovers.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2011 12:41 AM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
I know how you feel, dear. Two of my best friends were killed in car accidents, and it's... it's just a horrible thing to go through. I really hope that you don't have to experience it firsthand.

And as far the whole argument thing goes, please try not to dwell on that too much. I know that you feel bad for it, but the more you think about it, the worse that you'll feel. So try to keep it off of your mind. Honestly, friends get into arguments a lot, and I'm sure he knew that it wasn't that big of a deal.

Anyway, I'll say a prayer that he is able to pull through, and also that his friends and family will have the strength to make it through this tragic situation.

I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this darlin', and I hope and pray that he gets better very soon. ♥
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2011 10:27 AM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
I'll keep you and him in my thoughts. <3 Things will turn out ok in then end. I'm so sorry you have to go through this though.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2011 10:37 AM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
Oh, I'm very sorry to hear this. I will be sure to keep both of you in my thoughts.

I do hope that things turn out well. But, like Katy said, try not to dwell on this argument too much. Friends fight all of the time, so I'm sure that he's not blaming you for anything.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Feb 2011 11:10 AM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
I'm so sorry to hear that. I too, will keep him in my thoughts and prayers.
I really hope things get better. Please keep us posted and let us know. <3
& I agree with Katy and Kristina about the whole friend thing. I'm sure he's okay and isn't mad or anything.
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
snakebiteheart

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2011 02:19 AM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
I apologize for my lateness, but Dylan will also be in my prayers.
I hope he's alright and he's made a good recovery. <3
The very best thing about me is you, my dear.
macro

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2011 12:21 PM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
Is he better now?

I have a very strong feeling that he's gonna be okay. [;
Nonetheless, I've reserved a spot for him in my prayers tonight.
My name is Sydney. :]

I'm one part gentle and two parts random.
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Feb 2011 01:03 PM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
that's terrible :( I'm sorry about your friend I believe that he'll pull through
just always keep in mind for future references it takes too to argue and sometimes after it's over your like why were we even arguing in the first place or may even forget we never know the last words exactly we may be left to say to a person that's why we should choose are words carefully not blaming you or Dylan for what happened just remain strong and caring of him like i know you've always been and i know he'll pull through I'll keep him in my thoughts and prayers also.<3

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
dolphingurl94

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Mar 2011 12:23 PM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
sorry for not being on here lately. just been super busy. but thanks u guys for ur support. :). he pulled through and he is home now. :)
christinac36

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Mar 2011 02:46 PM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
just saw this. he is in my prayers for a full recovery. i hope he's alright. i know how the argument thing is i argued with my cousin over a game of cards and 2 weeks later he was dead. dont blame it on yourself just be greatful you got to apologize.
dolphingurl94

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 10 Mar 2011 04:27 PM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
yeah as soon as i saw him i apologized and as soon as he could kind of stand (he has a broken ankel) he stood up and wrapped his arms around me and was like "the fight is over and done with whitney, dont beat urself up about it." we are basically inseperable now. he is and always will be one of my best friends. and i want to thank you guys for all ur support, prayers, and comforting words. :)
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Mar 2011 02:56 AM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
You're very welcome Whitney. <3
I'm so glad he recovered well, obviously God listened to our prayers. I'm also glad you resolved your issues together.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
dolphingurl94

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Mar 2011 05:00 PM         Subject: RE: hope he lives.
thanks. :) i am too trust me . he saw me at school the other day and he ran up behind me and grabbed me in a big hug. it took me a second to realize it but he wasnt on crutches and instead he had a boot on his foot and i freaked out. i got my brother back :D
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 Next>>