Topic: New Profiles and My Account area
Forum Index : General : General Talk : New Profiles and My Account area  
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Jan 2011 03:26 PM       Subject: New Profiles and My Account area
I've launched them!

Please let me know of any ERRORS you run into. I tried to test things the best I could but this whole change was a bit complicated and it was impossible for me to test everything.

This is not the end, it's just the start. I ended up leaving a lot of things OUT of this change because if I did everything I wanted to do it never would have been released.

Sadly, all FRIEND CONNECTIONS that WEREN'T MUTUAL have been TERMINATED. All friendships must now be mutual. Even MORE SAD, the code I wrote messed up. Friendships that weren't mutual were supposed to automatically go into the Request phase, but they did not and they're gone. I do have a time consuming method to fix this, but I'm not sure if I'm going to or not. Overall, I don't think it's worth the time and effort when individual users can go and request those friendships again on their own. Chances are if they weren't mutual already then they weren't going to be anyway.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jan 2011 02:23 AM         Subject: RE: New Profiles and My Account area
I think I found a bug..the surveys I take aren't showing up on my profile :P
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jan 2011 07:28 PM         Subject: RE: New Profiles and My Account area
I guess my initial suggestion would be to log out and log back in. Nothing on the survey pages has changed at all since months ago.. So I'm not sure why it would have been saving them last Thursday and not be saving them now.

andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jan 2011 07:35 PM         Subject: RE: New Profiles and My Account area
And.. Are you sure you didn't just delete the posts from your sticky? I'm showing three surveys saved after the one that shows up on your profile. Which you'll be able to access from the 'surveys' section of your profile once I add them in. Right now it just shows the ones you've created in that section.

shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jan 2011 07:55 PM         Subject: RE: New Profiles and My Account area
I'm pretty sure I didn't. Maybe they'll show up once you add that section in haha
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Jan 2011 07:57 PM         Subject: RE: New Profiles and My Account area
They'd show up in that section, but the sticky posts are gone, so they wouldn't show up on your main sticky.

shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jan 2011 01:43 AM         Subject: RE: New Profiles and My Account area
The one I took today is showing up after I signed in and out..maybe that was the issue. Thanks! Haha
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2011 01:56 AM         Subject: RE: New Profiles and My Account area
Hmm I might have found a bug. I have a friend request from someone, but when I click on "confirm friendship", it doesn't do anything.
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2011 04:18 AM         Subject: RE: New Profiles and My Account area
^ I've been having that same problem.
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
alanabanana

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2011 08:45 AM         Subject: RE: New Profiles and My Account area
Hmm I think I'm having the same problem.
Escape The Fate | Short Stack | In Flames | The Maine | My Chemical Romance

Po.. ♥
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2011 09:36 AM         Subject: RE: New Profiles and My Account area
Yes, of course. That's because I switched the page layout over and didn't add in all the code that actually does anything.

Should be fixed now. Thank you.

sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 06 Jan 2011 11:28 AM         Subject: RE: New Profiles and My Account area
No, thank you for fixing it. :)
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1