Topic: Help?
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Help?  
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2010 03:44 PM       Subject: Help?
Alright. First off, I'm not sure this is in the right spot, so, if you have to delete it, please do.

Okay. So, I don't know what's going on with me. When I'm at school, I'll ignore my FRIENDS. But then I go to next period, and I'm talkative. Two of my friends were walking with me in the hall, and I talked to one of them, and then she went to her class, and I completely ignored the other one. She asked me what was wrong, and I felt like punching her. I don't even know why! One of my other friends I sit with at lunch is VERY nice to me, and we're friends, but I'm always mean to her to. I feel like I'm losing my friends, and I don't know what to do. I feel like it may be something bad, maybe bipolar or depression or something?
I WANT to talk to my friends, and I want to laugh and have fun, but around some of them, I just want to ignore them.
Maybe it makes me feel cooler or something. I'm not sure.
I was reading a magazine a while ago, and I was reading about depression and bipolar, and my mom pointed, and she's like, ''oh, I have those." And I tried to explain to her how my moods were changing quite rapidly, and all she said was, "Oh, that's just teenager stuff."
So, I'm not sure if it's that, or what. I don't want to go and talk to a doctor or anything. I already went to a counselor for other reasons, and that didn't really help. It was hard for me to talk to someone I barely knew.
Should I talk to my parents? Or my friends? Or what?
Oh, and when I'm texting, sometimes I'll be all happy, and everything, and then I just start using one word texts, and then I completely stop talking to them.
I don't know what to do. D:
"When the sky turns gray
and everything is screaming
I will reach inside
just to find my heart is beating"
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2010 04:57 PM         Subject: RE: Help?
I do that too.. i don't know what it is. It's not as drastic as you, but you could just be moody. :/ girls are always hormonal in some way or another, but if you're worried you should talk to somebody.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2010 05:16 PM         Subject: RE: Help?
Yeah, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't something horrible wrong, but thank you, Willow. (:
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
dreamgirl213

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2010 05:24 PM         Subject: RE: Help?
Omg, you're so much like me. Now I see what you were saying. I'm not willing to punch them, but I get pissed if one ignores me. I also can be only talkative around certain people, but not around other friends, which is why alot of them aren't talking to me much these days, though I just want to be more friendly so I can stop feeling lonely. I understand your situation, it sucks real badly.
You should try to get help with this, like with someone you can really trust and knows what to do. I'm sure a friend or family member can help.

This life's too long, and this love's too strong
holloway

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Apr 2010 05:36 PM         Subject: RE: Help?
Yeah, it's not really a fun situation. /:
And thank you. (:

And maybe I was over-exaggerating with punching them. :P
"When the sky turns gray
I will reach inside
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1