Topic: So Tell Me If I'm Being Stupid About This.....
Forum Index : General : General Talk : So Tell Me If I'm Being Stupid About This.....  
xchristinaloux

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 May 2009 02:54 PM       Subject: So Tell Me If I'm Being Stupid About This.....

Okay so there was this guy in my life. His name was Andrew. I met him in 3rd grade && it was pretty much destined to be. We shared everything with one another. Talked all the time. Grew up together && spent every waking second together. We had an on-off relationship for many many years. We'd have spats and end up not dating for a while.

Well in 2005 we had broken up && stayed apart for quite some time. So because of that I tried to move on && I met this amazing guy named Adam. He was seriously the greatest and sweetest guy I had ever met. I ended up moving to Pennsylvania with him quite some time. I had realized halfway into it that I couldn't get over andrew. So I broke up with adam && moved back to Florida with my dad && brothers. When I got back me && andrew had been broken up for almost a year.We got back together at the end of 2005. Then in 2007 Andrew and I both finally realized that we couldn't live without one another && truly wanted to spend the rest of our lives together so we got engaged. At the end of 2007 Andrew ended up having to move back to Miami with his mother because she was sick. During the time that he was gone I had started to truly pray and seek God's guidance on our relationship && wanted to really make sure that we were meant for one another. I didnt wanna end up marrying someone that I wasn't meant for. January 2008 I called Andrew and told him that I couldn't be with him anymore because it wasn't meant to be. He was devasted as much as I was. So we were apart until March && he called me && told me that he truly couldn't live his life without me. I told him that I could not be with him. So he told me that if he couldn't be with me that he didnt wanna live. On March 19th he was admitted into the Mental Clinic because he tried to commit suicide. Well they let him on March 23 and he called me again to ask me if I changed my mind. Sadly, I told him that I hadn't. So that night he took an entire bottle of 800 MG Pain Killers && passed on.

People tell me I'm stupid all the time for being sad about it but yet I feel this peice of me that says it was my fault that he did it :/ Do you think it's stupid to hurt over this?

Just Call Me Sunshine

I'm One Of Bzoinks Original Bzoinkers
Get To Know Me, I'm Lots Of Fun

My Best Friend Will Always Be In My Heart
Cody Lee Griffin 6/27/89-7/11/11

Happily Taken As Of 06/22/2013
C.L+K.L=Forever

friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 May 2009 03:14 PM         Subject: RE: So Tell Me If I'm Being Stupid About This.....
That's extremely sad, I'm sorry to hear you had to go through all of that. The first thing I want to say is that his death was his own fault, not yours. The only way that would be your fault was if he told you before hand what he was going to do and you didn't do anything. You are not stupid at all, I'm sure anyone in that position would feel some blame for his death. You have every right to be sad about it, it seems like he was a very important part of your life. He should have understood that you couldn't be with him and if he couldn't handle that and decided to take his own life then that's his problem. I hope everything gets better for you soon.
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

-smile-

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 May 2009 03:41 PM         Subject: RE: So Tell Me If I'm Being Stupid About This.....
Wow, oh my gosh, that's horrible. I am really sorry to hear that.

I agree with Ashley. He has a part of you and it was obvious you two couldn't live without each other. But if it wasn't meant to be then he should have just accepted it.

There was no way that that was your fault. What he did was his own choice and just because it wasn't meant to be, he took his life? Of course it would be hard for him to live without you but that's no reason to do that.

He should have accepted the fact that you guys were just not meant to be...
I wouldn't blame you if you are sad, but don't take it to your head too much, it wasn't your fault...

I hope things get better....

Smile and the world smiles with you
Keep Smiling...

Because You Never Know Who Might Be Falling In Love With Your... Smile
It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever...
xchristinaloux

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 May 2009 04:20 PM         Subject: RE: So Tell Me If I'm Being Stupid About This.....

yeah but its amazing how many ppl, when asking why i still have an engagement ring from a past relationship dont understand that i keep that because i kinda NEED that part still with me. Don't get me wrong. If i find someone else then the ring will have to go. I can't hold on to that past and expect a bright future but the thing is, Andrew will always have a part of my heart. He meant everything to me && i loved him with my entire being. He was my sunshine, my love, my joy. It just WASN'T meant to be.....

wow.. venting that story... now im crying my eyes out :(

Just Call Me Sunshine

C.L+K.L=Forever

-smile-

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 May 2009 07:28 AM         Subject: RE: So Tell Me If I'm Being Stupid About This.....
Yeah, well, if it makes you feel better, then I'll say keep the ring on. He was very important to you but if things weren't working out then, then...he should have just accepted it and moved on. He should have thought how much pain and grief he would cause you later....

May I ask, (I hope I'm not being rude) what happened to that guy...Adam..?

I really hope things get better for you... Good luck...

Smile and the world smiles with you
Keep Smiling...

Because You Never Know Who Might Be Falling In Love With Your... Smile
It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever...
xchristinaloux

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 May 2009 10:24 AM         Subject: RE: So Tell Me If I'm Being Stupid About This.....

Adam ended up passing away. He had luekemia[[sp]]

I found out after we broke up.

Just Call Me Sunshine

C.L+K.L=Forever

roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 May 2009 12:42 PM         Subject: RE: So Tell Me If I'm Being Stupid About This.....
Im so sorry to hear all this :(
Its not your fault in anyway and I think the ring represents something so I would keep it too.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1