Topic: CLONESSS.
Forum Index : General : General Talk : CLONESSS.  
danceislove2409

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2009 06:43 PM       Subject: CLONESSS.

HELLO EVERYONE.
i'm sorry this is so wonderfully random, i just need to point out something.
earlier this year, at recess we had a big happy group, occasionally people were getting annoyed with eachother but nothing really devistating to their friendship. lately we have grown apart into several 'cliques'. my friend has pointed out how there are these two girls that are just unoriginal all the way. followers in other words. it's seriously pissing us off how they think they are amazingly cool that they hang out with big groups, when we talk to those people in those groups who call them annoying, and say how they just don't fit in.&& lately they have also been trying to make us jealous of them. we used to be tight like skinny jeans but we're comming apart like elastic rebound. it's really confusing.
I REALLY WOULD LIKE YOUR OPINION
where has all the originality gone?
theycallmekristina.
i believe there is a good in everybody, & i intend to find it.
i believe a smile can make everything different.
i believe in never saying goodbye.. only 'see you later'.
i believe in love, not finding it doesn't mean it isn't there.
& i believe that optimism is the key to happiness. (:

'You said look on the bright side, but the bright side looks black and white. Just one more time, can we scale this fence and scream at the city lights? If we're playing for keeps, you already beat me'.
oovictoria

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2009 06:55 PM         Subject: RE: CLONESSS.
may i ask something to help me further asist you?

what grade are you in?
follow me.
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2009 07:54 PM         Subject: RE: CLONESSS.
It sounds to me like your just on the verge of becoming a teenager and in the next few years you and your friends will be going through a lot of changes. I guarantee once you get to high school you will probably have different friends, your going to be growing apart from your friends now and you will develop different interests and what not. Don't sweat it, it happens to everyone as they get older.
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

unexpected1-85

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2009 09:02 PM         Subject: RE: CLONESSS.
Like friendly-fire said, it happens to everyone. It's part of growing up...and most of the time, when they say that someone doesn't fit in, it's because they are jealous of that person. It has nothing to do with what's original and what's not. Who cares what's normal and what's not?

As you get older, you'll end up with different friends, most of whom you probably never even considered giving the time of day before. Embrace it.

Do your own thing; if it's not good enough for someone else, then let them hate. You don't need them if they can't accept you for who you are.
I've seen love die way too many times, when it deserved to be alive;
I've seen you cry way too many times, when you deserved to be alive
a l i v e.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2009 09:05 PM         Subject: RE: CLONESSS.
I agree with Ashley & unexpected.

As you get older, you'll end up with different friends, most of whom you probably never even considered giving the time of day before. Embrace it.

My best friend Kayla, I never would've thought we'd be friends, ever. Lol. We were soo different. But now we're the best of friends and practically sisters and would do anything for each other. We're Ling Ling. :D [ Long story ]

But, yeah, as everyone else said, everyone goes through it. Just a part of growing up.
d a n i e l l e
create your own happiness
danceislove2409

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2009 10:48 PM         Subject: RE: CLONESSS.
thanks guys. you guys are like older siblings to me haha since i'm one of the younger bzoinkers. i hope things change.
theycallmekristina.
i believe there is a good in everybody, & i intend to find it.
i believe a smile can make everything different.
i believe in never saying goodbye.. only 'see you later'.
i believe in love, not finding it doesn't mean it isn't there.
& i believe that optimism is the key to happiness. (:

'You said look on the bright side, but the bright side looks black and white. Just one more time, can we scale this fence and scream at the city lights? If we're playing for keeps, you already beat me'.
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 May 2009 11:19 PM         Subject: RE: CLONESSS.
Like they all said--things will change so much for you over the next through years. By time you get to high school, you probably won't even talk to the friends you have now...I don't talk to any of the people I was good friends with in middle school anymore. However, I made some much better friends.

Things will work out. :D
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1