Forum Index : General : General Talk : lol  
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 May 2009 07:51 PM       Subject: lol
i just found this.
i think its hilarous
(No offense to any fans)

95% Percent Of Teens Would Have A Breakdown If Jonas-Bros Or Miley Cyrus Was Standing On The Edge Of A Tower Ready To Jump, Copy And Paste If You're The 5% sitting with a bag of popcorn and Yelling "JUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 May 2009 08:38 PM         Subject: RE: lol
Lol, that's probably true. The Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus have gotten way too popular anymore. I feel like I can't watch anything on T.V. or do anything on the internet without hearing about them.
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 May 2009 08:54 PM         Subject: RE: lol
i know.
and honestly there not THAT good.
sure some songs are okay but i mean seriously
animefreak13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 May 2009 09:19 PM         Subject: RE: lol
LOL I'm probably one of those 5% xD
"And isn't it ironic, don't you think? A little too ironic.."

Nyna. 17. I loves you. kBai now.
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 May 2009 09:31 PM         Subject: RE: lol
That's a little mean...Every generation has those kind of artists, and it's not like having them around is the end of the world. I don't even find it that bothersome that people like them. They're basically today's Hilary Duff. A group of Disney stars who are over advertised.

...Jonas Brothers even have a few good songs. Just because people like Jonas Brothers/Miley Cyrus doesn't mean that they're horrible people who should jump off of a tower.

Just throwing my opinion out there seeing as a lot of people could be offended by that.
:wink:
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 May 2009 10:05 PM         Subject: RE: lol
Lol. I've seen that before, on YouTube I think. I thought it was quite funny.

However, when it comes to the Jonas Brothers, their music really irks me. I don't think musically they have any talent, no offense to any fans, lol ily Monty. But I mean, they do seem like really cool down to earth people. They seem nice to me. So I don't think I would be yelling "JUMP" to them with popcorn lol.

But as far as Miley Cyrus. Gah she annoys the crap out of me. She puts herself in these situations that make people hate / strongly dislike her. She brings this all on herself.
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2009 09:22 AM         Subject: RE: lol
Yeah I mean I like some of the Jonas Brothers songs and they do seem very nice but I honestly can't stand Miley Cyrus.
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2009 09:36 AM         Subject: RE: lol
When someone actually gets to the point where they would watch someone's death with a bag of popcorn, that's ... well, frankly, that's a little sick and twisted. There's nothing ALL THAT BAD about Miley or the Jonas Brothers, and YES - you can go places on the internet without hearing about them - it's not that difficult to avoid them. Or, if you do see their names, just don't READ; use your better judgement if you know that they somehow " annoy " you. It's kind of - in my opinion - a little sad when people are annoyed just by the mere existence of a band or a singer. Grow up, get over it, and pay attention to the bands you do like; that's my advice. None of them have done anything wrong, so you have no real reason to hate them, unless you want to hate people based on their music alone - which, although it's kind of a silly reason - it's entirely your right. I agree with Wendy, though; I like ( some of the ) Jonas Bro.'s music, and I don't know why people hate them just as fiercely as some people love them. Don't people have better things to do than to openly hate bands that have NOTHING to do with them? Because, really - you won't run into them if you stop obsessing with your hatred. o___O"
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2009 10:33 AM         Subject: RE: lol
Hahaha, that is hilarious, I must say.:) However, as has been said, I am not a fan of Miley or the Jonas Bros. music and they do annoy me, buuuut despite who it is jumping off of a tower, I don't think I could just sit there and watch it happen with a bag of popcorn. If a situation were to arise in which one of the Jonas Brothers or Miley were about to jump off of a tower, I would just completely avoid it, seeing as I would just assume they were doing it to get even more attention (if that's even possible). Monty and I have had this discussion before, and basically it comes down to this:
As much as I hate the Jonas Brothers' music, I can not make an accurate judgment on whether or not I would like them as people, seeing as how I have never met them personally. And also, just because somebody likes the Jonas Brothers, and I don't, doesn't mean I can't get along with that person, considering I am friends with people who do like them, and also people who dislike some of my music, because musical preference and the person who those musical preferences belong to are two completely, but loosely related, topics. As for Miley, however, I agree that she is actually giving the people who already dislike her music reasons to dislike her as a person. However, in the case of the Jonas Brothers, they haven't really done anything to be hated by people, with a hatred that runs much deeper than just their music, whereas Miley, at least in my opinion, has brought all the hate upon herself.

PS: :shock:
That might have just been the most well thought out post I've made on here, and I've made a lot of those, it seems.
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2009 06:25 PM         Subject: RE: lol
i agree, i dont like them personally, some of mileys songs are okay but i very much dislike the jonas brothers. I dont think id be litterally sitting there with popcorn yelling jump. That would be just cruel and very mean. But if i were there i would be like omg what r they doing and why? not having some popcorn, thatd just be having no respect at all. I just posted this to see what people would say.
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2009 06:26 PM         Subject: RE: lol
I`ll take the popcorn but I won`t watch. :P
Oh, and they were on the Paul O' Grady show today and there were all these screaming kids in the audience.
Every single time one of them said anything they were like 'Yaay!'

]:
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2009 06:28 PM         Subject: RE: lol
That's how it is with almost any artist, though.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 May 2009 12:51 AM         Subject: RE: lol
Agreed with ego

May I add...

Everyone has a obsession with something whether it be a band, or something else like shoes for example.

Just because im one of the people who isn't obsessed with them it doesn't mean I hate them.
Its really not that bad.

Every generation has its "craze"
I mean the 90s saw people going crazy about the backstreet boys, hanson and the spice girls.

It just seems to be that this time its a bit different and miley and the jonas brothers.

My housemate went crazy this morning when she went onto her hiptop phone catalouge and saw a jonas brothers wallpaper for download haha.

But my point is its not that much of a big deal if you like them you like them. If you don't you don't.
No big deal. Haha

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 May 2009 02:18 PM         Subject: RE: lol
Well it made me chuckle,
yeh if you take it seriously it's slightly sick and twisted
but then again so is Tom and Jerry
I mean I wouldn't want to see a cat battered to death by a mouse
Nickname: Burdock

daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 May 2009 04:15 PM         Subject: RE: lol
Burdock makes a really good point. I don't think that this was meant to be seriously thought out. It kind of seems like one of those things you're supposed to giggle about and move on.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 Next>>