Topic: Tell it to the judge!!!
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Tell it to the judge!!!  
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 May 2009 01:41 PM       Subject: Tell it to the judge!!!
You know how I'm not a fan of school? Well it's caught up to me now. From me being such a stupid kid and missing school. I now have to go to court. The judge will order me to go to school from now on or I might get placed. I talked to my parents about why I've been missing and why I'm always nervous to go. My dad sat there and just kept saying "whatever" and laughing. I'm nervous I really don't want to be placed. I don't miss school to be bad. I just have a lot of stuff on my mind. I'm scared about a lot of things. Just a few months ago I tried to kill myself and had a seizure. I did it to myself but it really did some damage to me. I could have died that night.

I wanted to post this because I just wanted everyone on here to know. And I would love for you guys to try and support me. If you don't want to that's perfectly fine but I would be glad you did.

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 May 2009 03:17 PM         Subject: RE: Tell it to the judge!!!
I fully support you. I'm not entirely sure what's going on in your life, but it can only get better and you have all of us here to help. :)
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 May 2009 05:09 PM         Subject: RE: Tell it to the judge!!!
Kelly, I understand exactly what you're going through. I have a simalar situation. I haven't actually missed enough school to be kicked out or have to go to court or anything. But it's pretty close to that. And I've been missing for the same reason you have. Luckily schools about to let out for summer.

So, I definitely support you & the situation you are in. And I'm sure everyone here on Bzoink will as well.

ily girl. :D
friendly-fire

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 May 2009 05:23 PM         Subject: RE: Tell it to the judge!!!
I completely support you. When I was in public school I would also get extremely nervous and end up missing school (although I never actually missed enough to have to go to court). Once I went into home schooling the nervousness went away completely, maybe you should look into getting schooled at home. I hope everything works out for you. :)
Hi, I'm Ashley-
http://twitter.com/_ashleyrose__
http://www.formspring.me/norwegianwood9
http://norwegianwood9.tumblr.com/

-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2009 09:10 AM         Subject: RE: Tell it to the judge!!!
Of course I'll support you! (: I hope that things improve, and that you'll get through this. I used to be nervous about going to school as well - especially in middle school and early high school; I was worried about what other people ( students, teachers, everyone ) would think of me, and that only intensified when I imagined what they thought of me constantly missing classes and falling behind. Since I was starting to see myself as a failure, I thought that they did, too. [Even though they were vastly more worried with their own lives and problems, which eventually caused me to stop fretting about what they thought.] I'm sorry that school's making life tough for you right now, just do your best, make the best possibly choices, and don't give up. Plus, you've always got people here on Bzoink who will be here to help when you need it, so you'll never have to feel entirely alone in difficult situations. (:
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 May 2009 06:32 PM         Subject: RE: Tell it to the judge!!!
Eek, seriously? ):
I stopped going to school sometime last year, but my school were too lazy to do anything. :
One of the many reasons I left. xD

Haha, but really; they made the truancy guy come to me and I just told them I was gonna get home-schooled because my exams were only a couple of months away at the time so we weren`t learning anything new.
I totally get where you`re coming from, but I`m crap at giving advice. :P

See if you can get home-schooled or sort something out with the school though.
My school more or less left me alone, but occasionally teachers would give me work or send my old stuff home with me and I still got to sit my exams.

Good luck :3!
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 May 2009 12:44 AM         Subject: RE: Tell it to the judge!!!
Sorry to hear all that and I hope everything is okay and works out.
Im here as always to help you and or anyone else on here.
I understand where you are coming from. I missed a lot of school. And when I did go to school I faked sick to be sent home.
The reason I missed school so much was because id rather have been anywhere but there.
I was teased, bullied, punched, people started on me because I became friends with someone they didn't like and it got to the point where the whole school turnt on me. Teachers and all.
I threatened my mum saying if u send me ill just wag. In the end she gave in and didn't send me. I changed from a catholic school to a public best decision I ever made.

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
-smile-

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 May 2009 05:47 AM         Subject: RE: Tell it to the judge!!!
We're here to support you :)

I hope everything gets better for you...and I know you probably have a lot of things going on in your life; it's hard, I understand :(

There have been many times this year where I just wanted to stop trying and give up in school... I'm not trying as hard as I used to, but luckily, we have a week off and it'll give me plenty of time to just relax...

Maybe all you need is some time off to sort things out and then you can make a fresh start....

Anyways, hope things get better :)

Smile and the world smiles with you
Keep Smiling...

Because You Never Know Who Might Be Falling In Love With Your... Smile
It might be stormy now, but it can't rain forever...
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 May 2009 09:32 AM         Subject: RE: Tell it to the judge!!!
Always here :]

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 May 2009 12:29 PM         Subject: RE: Tell it to the judge!!!
Thank you so much! You guys are so great and understanding. Why can't you people live here? It's unreal how sweet and kind you all are.

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 May 2009 04:30 PM         Subject: RE: Tell it to the judge!!!
We love you, Kelly.
Lol. :D
oovictoria

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 May 2009 06:52 PM         Subject: RE: Tell it to the judge!!!
Why can't you people live here? It's unreal how sweet and kind you all are.

you know, i've noticed a lot of the people on here ARE sweet and kind, but i've also noticed that a lot of the people are just like me and my friends.

i don't know what exactly keeps you from going to school, or why you would try to kill yourself, but i can say that if you try to open your horizons a little, you might find it beneficial.

this is very cliche, but i can promise you that there are people just like us at your school and in your community. trying to get to know everyone can help you find more friends that are just as sweet and kind as us, and maybe even share the same social interests as you, because you live in the same region.

i don't want to sound like a dork, just saying, you should try it (:

---

also, i've also had truancy problems, with tardies and missing days. my dad really doesn't care whether i go to school or stay, or what my grades are. but i do. i found out in 7th grade when i was about to go to court and i was failing almost every class, that if you find something to look forward to at school, it really does encourage you to go more. whether it be friends, teachers, or just wanting to be able to brag about your grades (lol), finding a muse to keep you in school really does work.
follow me.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1