Topic: I don't like drunk drivers
Forum Index : General : General Talk : I don't like drunk drivers  
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Apr 2009 01:47 AM       Subject: I don't like drunk drivers
Over the last year for some reason I've developed very intense feelings about drunk drivers. I used to always think it was lame and stupid but that was it. Over the last year though... I've really become against it with every fiber of my being.

Tonight I was out driving and came across at least 4 drunk drivers. I've become very good at spotting them and watching for a few key elements to give them away. Anyway, I fear for anyone driving out there tonight because it's the worst I've ever seen..

I attribute this to tonight being prom for some area schools I believe, and teens being stupid. Blech.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Apr 2009 08:48 AM         Subject: RE: I don't like drunk drivers
I feel you on this issue. If one has to drink, s/he should stay home, or have someone else provide a ride to and from their destination. I think alcohol-ingestion has come to be more about who can be the most drunk and unruly, and less about the few casual beers had over lengthy BBQ party conversations, or the like. Do people ENJOY looking drunk and stupid? I don't know. Bleh. I'm just not very fond of that " scene " either; I think it's pathetic. I don't care if people choose to drink, but if they're going to do it to THAT point, where they knowingly endanger the lives of others, that's just awful. I just know that I would be utterly ashamed of myself if I was drunk and disorderly like I see some people these days; it's not something of which I think very highly. Some of them may claim that they're perfectly normal, functioning beings when they're sober, but the fact that they can't control their drinking says otherwise. Normal, functional people don't need bottle after bottle of alcohol every weekend just to feel fulfilled. :/ That's just my .02.
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Apr 2009 06:53 PM         Subject: RE: I don't like drunk drivers
Ego took the word out of my mouth as usual, so I'm just going to say "agreed."
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Apr 2009 11:34 PM         Subject: RE: I don't like drunk drivers
agreed with wendy haha because go always says the right thing and exactly what i was going to say hey. hahaha ily ego :D

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Apr 2009 11:53 PM         Subject: RE: I don't like drunk drivers
Totally agree with Ego too. Because I've lost friends to drunk drivers and just don't understand. Even during my mass partying at 18 and 19 I still didn't drink and drive.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Apr 2009 01:37 PM         Subject: RE: I don't like drunk drivers
I agree, drunk driving is stupid.

I can finally see my smile again cause hes the one my heart beats for..

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Apr 2009 01:59 PM         Subject: RE: I don't like drunk drivers
I was watching judge judy the other day and this guy got in a wreck and completely failed a sobreity test, but still tried to convince people that he thought he was sober enough. I don't get it.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1