Topic: Geography Project...
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Geography Project...  
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2009 11:43 AM       Subject: Geography Project...
Tommorrow me and one of my friends are going to make a video for my Geography class.

Here's what it's about:

I'm a newscaster from Israel. I work in Israel. But I'm going "on location" to another country and doing some sort of news broadcast there.

For example, the Today Show is stationed in New York, but they send someone to go "on location" to Iraq and do the news. Get me?

Soo.

There's this small Mexican resturaunt next to where my mom works, and we know the owner..soo! I'm going to go inside and speak the [crappy] Spanish that I know and pretend like I'm in Mexico.

It should be quite entertaining. I can try to post in on here whenever I'm done.

Of course, my dial up and my brain lacking common video skills is probably going to delay that, but! I will try. It should be kinda funny. I was thinking about getting those big mexican hats and moustaches... :lol:
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2009 01:17 PM         Subject: RE: Geography Project...
I could imagine you in a sombrero!

I went to Cozumel, Mexico last November. It was fun--And I got my picture with a mariachi band:

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/22/l_91810d5c0a29416f8788bf8ce960759b.jpg
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2009 03:16 PM         Subject: RE: Geography Project...
Hahaha, oh my gosh that's so cool!

I should try to go buy one. One of my friends has one, but it's HUGE, and he's not really my friend. Haha.

It's like, as big as a stove.
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2009 08:40 PM         Subject: RE: Geography Project...
Haha.
That should be interesting :D

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Mar 2009 10:11 PM         Subject: RE: Geography Project...
I hope so. I made a 62 in his class last six weeks because I didn't do the project at all, lmao. But. This time I need to make it..because everyone in that class thinks I'm a dunce. Hahaha. It might be true. :lol:
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Mar 2009 08:28 PM         Subject: RE: Geography Project...
Aweee. Im sure everything will work out ;)

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Mar 2009 12:10 PM         Subject: RE: Geography Project...
Hopefully. No one showed up yesterday to help me out (some friends they are). I invited some other people to come and help, and I know they'll come unless their parents can't take them or whatever. Ehh, it's due tommorrow

Epic Fail?
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1