Topic: Wow--December is finally here!!
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Wow--December is finally here!!  
elena-rosemary

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Dec 2006 12:32 PM       Subject: Wow--December is finally here!!
I can`t believe how fast time flies!! December is already here!! What happened to November?? ..or was I too busy taking exams to even notice November slip by? -.-;;

1st of December makes it 24 more days until Christmas!! Happy Holidays to everybody!! x
"Find something you`re really passionate about and stop at nothing achieving it.." =]
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Dec 2006 12:34 PM         Subject: RE: Wow--December is finally here!!
December indeed. First big snow of the year today.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
elena-rosemary

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Dec 2006 02:32 PM         Subject: RE: Wow--December is finally here!!
Grr!! You`re so LUCKY!!

Winter is deciding not to be winter here in London. It`s like autumn! It`s not even cold. Oh well, atleast I`ll be in France during actual Christmas, so, it`ll be snowing snow-balls there >.< x
"Find something you`re really passionate about and stop at nothing achieving it.." =]
fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Dec 2006 08:17 PM         Subject: RE: Wow--December is finally here!!
December... wow. This is ridiculous. Heh. It seems like November (and NaNoWriMo) just started. Zark.
Still a lurker. But I love you.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Dec 2006 10:27 PM         Subject: RE: Wow--December is finally here!!
Elena: Come visit me. I'm in Alaska. It's cold. It's snowy. It's wet and dark and mooshy.

NaNoWriMo? What's that? Is it a really tiny wrimo? Hmm!

(I'm feigning ignorance. My soul hurts at my failure.)
remember when?
elena-rosemary

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2006 06:43 AM         Subject: RE: Wow--December is finally here!!
NaNowRiMo a tiny wrimo..L0L!! *chokes on her cookie*

Keriana--I would diie to go to Alaska!! I really want to visit there one day..and Greenland and Iceland..because I know the odd words in Icelandic--I`d love to learn the language fully >.<

&& I used to live in Russia *near Finland*. It was sooo cold in the winter there >.< But real nice! I loved it!! && white winters =] x
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Dec 2006 08:18 AM         Subject: RE: Wow--December is finally here!!
We need to build a matter transporter and temporarily switch places. I'm sure my mother wouldn't be too horribly surprised if some other girl showed up in place of me someday.

Don't choke on your cookie! Poor cookie. (If you have cookies, does this mean you're on the Dark Side? No, that logic doesn't follow. The Dark Side has cookies/muffins/moofins, but not everyone who has cookies/muffins/moofins is on the Dark Side...)
remember when?
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1