Topic: Too early
Forum Index : General : General Talk : Too early  
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2009 07:41 AM       Subject: Too early
I woke up an hour ago because my air purifier was making noises.. and then I realized I had a sore throat. yayyy. And I knew I shouldn't get online because then I'd be awake for a while.. but I couldn't sleep anyway. AHH.

Being awake this early is depressing. Being awake before NOON is depressing. I'm simply not used to it anymore, and there's nothing to do.. other than think about things and get depressed.

Do you guys get that feeling.. Like on a snow day.. or a sick day.. you're supposed to be in school but you're not and everything feels wrong/weird and amazingly boring?

That's what being awake this early feels like for me.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
your-nightmare

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2009 09:12 AM         Subject: RE: Too early
ughh, i know what you mean..except i wake up for no apperent reason..at 2AM or 4AM...I usaully just stay in bed until i can fall back asleep..around 5AM..but last night the non-sleep bug wanted to torture me..so i woke up at 4AM and fell back asleep around 7AM..then i woke up again at 8:30ish..and im still in bed...because i refuse to get up on my days off..argghh

The name is Randi
I work at Mc'ds...never eat their fries...i know how they make them...XD
-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2009 09:38 AM         Subject: RE: Too early
That's what most of my winter break felt like. Since I routinely wake up between 3:00-4:00am on my own, I had an awful lot of extra time on my hands that was not taken up by school / getting ready for school. When my time's not consumed by what's normally filling my schedule, I get a little lost. I've got every activity before me, and all the time to do it in ... but I guess laziness wins over a lot of the time, or indecisiveness, and I end up online, doing almost nothing, or zoning out on the television. I need structure to keep myself in line, I've noticed. Without it, I turn into a couch potato.
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2009 02:24 PM         Subject: RE: Too early
Ahaha, that's how it was for me for the first few months of home schooling. It was crazy.
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2009 02:41 PM         Subject: RE: Too early
Omgsh, We had an ice storm and I've been out of school for two weeks because of it.

It feels horribly wrong.
Seriously.
Grr.
And yes, I have the thinking[getting depressed from thinking too much] problem.

But I've gotten alot on Bzoink done compared to what I would've gotten done if I was in school.
I think I'm getting Carpel[sp?] Tunnel from it though..
x[
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2009 03:51 PM         Subject: RE: Too early
One time in Texas it snowed that night and the next day school was canceled...there was no snow on the ground and I was doubting that I had school off haha
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Feb 2009 10:29 PM         Subject: RE: Too early
I know what you mean.
Im normally up at 8am and getting ready for tafe/study and leave by 9am.
Then im there all day and head home around 3pm.
But during the holidays I will sleep in till noon and be lost and not know what to do or what im supposed to do.
And its depressing because its so boring and u can't always find something to do or someone to see or go out with. Especially in summer everyone becomes anti social around here -_____-

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Poppy is God.

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 07 Feb 2009 02:38 AM         Subject: RE: Too early
Ugh, I know exactly what you mean.
I'm home schooled, and I don't have my license (grrr) so I'm stuck at home all day everyday.
I hate waking up early, because I'll get my schoolwork done in 2 hours, and have nothing to do but lay around the rest of the day playing video games or wasting time on the internet.
It makes me feel like a bum, and it gives me way too much free time to think, so I'll always end up thinking about things that get me super depressed.
So on top of being lonely, I have all these depressing thoughts going around in my head.
It's really... depressing. :?
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1