Topic: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
Forum Index : General : General Talk : today was like, the most horrible day of my life.  
inlovewithlovee

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2008 06:46 PM       Subject: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
I got ditched in the mall by my so called "boyfriend".
For real, dude.

Long story, stick with me.
Okay, so I texted him this morning and asked if he wanted to do something today and he told me sure and asked if I wanted to go to the mall with him and his step-brother. I said yeah, so I got dressed and everything and asked my mom for a ride. Well, he was supposed to be there when I got there and he wasn't. So, I texted him and asked him where he was and he hadn't even left his house yet. But, he said he was leaving right then, so I said alright. I sat and waited and waited and waited. Finally I got tired of sitting there by myself so I went in Aeropostale to look around for a while. I was in there almost 20 minutes, still waiting for that jerk. By this time I was started to get super pissed. But then, right when I was about to call him, he showed up. He walked over and gave me a hug and was like "I'm so glad to see you, baby."
So of course, I instantly forgot all about being mad.
He asked me what I wanted to do and I told him that I was hungry, so he was like "Alright let's get something to eat". So we walked to the food court and I noticed he starting texting someone, but I really didn't think much about it at the time.
I told him I wanted Chick-fil-a, and he was like "Okay babe. You get Chick-fil-a, I'm going over here to get something from Subway and I'll meet you back right here."
He kissed me on the cheek and walked off.
Well, after I got my food, I looked over at Subway and noticed that he wasn't over there. I started looking around everywhere and he wasn't even in the food court. So, I texted him and asked him where he went. He didn't text back. I texted him again. Still didn't answer. So, then I call him like 5 times and he keeps ignoring my call.
I was getting waaaaaay pissed.
Thankfully, I ran into a couple of friends, so I wouldn't be sitting there all alone looking like an idiot.
So, we sat there and were talking for a while, and then all of a sudden, I see him. With another girl. HOLDING HANDS!
Dude. Oh my God. It took everything in me not to go over there and beat the crap out of both of them.
When he saw me staring at him, he starting walking super fast, trying to get away.
I just sat there for awhile. I couldn't believe what I had just seen.
But, then my friends were like "Come on girl, let's go kill this jerk."
So, we all got up and went after him. We found him at Diary Queen, him still holding hands with this ugly girl.
I went up to him and was just like "wtf are you doing?"
And then he gives me this stupid little grin and says "I'm just a little bit drunk right now...." and then walked away from me, still holding hands with that little skank.
I just stood there, probably with my mouth hanging open.
I just could not believe that he did that to me.
This is the same guy that told me he loved me with all his heart, and that he wanted to be with me forever.

Ughhhh, I just don't understand why I keep getting hurt like this...
I seems like I always fall for the jerks :roll:
& all she wants...
is just for one guy to prove to her
that they're not all the same.
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2008 06:48 PM         Subject: RE: today was one like, the most horrible day of my life.
I'm so sorry to hear this! That really must suck. I don't know what to say, so here's a hug instead.

-hugs-
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
inlovewithlovee

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2008 06:51 PM         Subject: RE: today was one like, the most horrible day of my life.
aw, thank you.
i definitely need one right now. :(
& all she wants...
pinkbbpenguin

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2008 06:56 PM         Subject: RE: today was one like, the most horrible day of my life.
OMFG!
What a jerk!
I'm so sorry!
Name is Brooke.
Feel free to call me Creek. :]
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2008 07:00 PM         Subject: RE: today was one like, the most horrible day of my life.
Ew! What an idiot! I'm sorry *hugs*
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
amandahudson48

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2008 07:06 PM         Subject: RE: today was one like, the most horrible day of my life.
What an idiot!! :shock:
I would have slapped him. Seriously. Haha.
"Life is what happens while you're busy making other plans."

I'm Amanda.
Talk to me.
inlovewithlovee

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2008 07:25 PM         Subject: RE: today was one like, the most horrible day of my life.
Ughh, believe me I seriously wanted to.
Especially when I asked him what he was doing and he was like, "I'm just a little bit drunk right now."

I mean, what kind of lame excuse is that?
& all she wants...
amandahudson48

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2008 07:28 PM         Subject: RE: today was one like, the most horrible day of my life.
Yeah, that's why I would've slapped him and then he justs walks away still holding her hand.. the nerve. :evil:

I'm Amanda.
Talk to me.
inlovewithlovee

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2008 08:51 PM         Subject: RE: today was one like, the most horrible day of my life.
Yeah, I know I should have.
But, I was just so hurt, I couldn't even think straight.
I just still can't get over what he did. :roll:
& all she wants...
kayla-rhs2012

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2008 09:45 PM         Subject: RE: today was one like, the most horrible day of my life.
that's so terrible. omg. ahhh. :evil:
i'm sorry girl.
-hug-
"Grammar is the logic of speech, even as logic is the grammar of reason." - Richard C. Trench
amandahudson48

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2008 10:50 PM         Subject: RE: today was one like, the most horrible day of my life.
Guys suck booty.

I'm Amanda.
Talk to me.
inlovewithlovee

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2008 11:59 PM         Subject: RE: today was one like, the most horrible day of my life.
You can say that again.
& all she wants...
haleigh22

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Dec 2008 12:10 AM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
Psh, you could do wayy better then that piece of garbage.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

inlovewithlovee

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Dec 2008 01:26 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
I know, I know.
But dangggg, why did he have to be so hot?
hah.
& all she wants...
amandahudson48

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 28 Dec 2008 03:51 PM         Subject: RE: today was like, the most horrible day of my life.
The hot ones are always the mean ones..

I'm Amanda.
Talk to me.
Forum Index : General : General Talk

Page: 1 2 3 Next>>