Topic: random things that have happened to you...game
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : random things that have happened to you...game  
emoislovexx

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2008 06:51 PM       Subject: random things that have happened to you...game

okay, it's really simple; all you do is just share random/stupid/"blonde" moment that you or people you know have had.

i'll start.

today at lunch, three of my friends and i decided to sit with some of the guys. they kept going back and fourth with all these 'i know someone who knows someone who knows someone...' jokes. and of course, we joined in. one of my buds, natheena, said to our friend dean, "i know someone who knows someone who knows somone who knows somethat that tocuhed george washington's grave," and dean says, "he's not dead yet," which caused the whole table to start laughing.
the guy just sat there thinking like, 'what are the laughing?' and fifteen minutes later he was just like "OHHH!!!!!!!!! GEORGE WASHINGTON, NOT BUSH!" like a total idiot xD
she's dancing with the stars,
living in the sky with diamonds.

i'm dallis.
++++____////\\
haleigh22

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Nov 2008 10:51 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game(:
I was at a Breaking Benjamin concert and a drunk guy came up to me and asked me to pretend to be his wife so he could get past security. I don't see how pretending to be his wife would help him at all... he even made me lock arms with him. It was very creepy.

"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."

-egocentricity-

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Nov 2008 08:38 AM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game(:
Last Friday night, I had "misplaced" my mp3 player. I looked everywhere for it, and even reached into my pockets several times to make sure I didn't have it on me (I hate being caught holding something I'm supposedly missing). Well, you know how some pants have a small pocket over a bigger pocket - usually jeans? I'd slipped it into the very small pocket by accident, so when I reached into the larger pocket to do a check, my hand passed it right up due to the looseness of the pants I was wearing. Finally, while I was sitting in a certain position, I saw one of the cords sticking out. It felt like that thing had disappeared off of the face of the planet... u__u"
[ it's an " e g o thing. " ]
lepixiesan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Nov 2008 05:14 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game(:
I was at a My Chemical Romance concert back in April, and I nearly died in the mosh pit. I got angry at a security guard (and used a really dirty mouth because I was so mad and emotional...I was nothing like myself). I found my dad up in the stands and he was next to some other cool looking guys, but naturally I bust out into tears for no apparent reason. The guys were both all awkward and tried to make me feel better by showing me a picture of them with Gerard that was taken before the show. For some reason, that made me cry harder. It was just a really REALLY awkward experience...

Then I went and saw them again a couple weeks later and got in an argument with Ray Toro (guitarist). I was clapping to the beat of the song, and he looked at me and shook his head in a way that was like, "That's not the right beat." We kept shaking our heads and nodding at each other until he finally rolled his eyes and walked away. I totally won. 8)
These walls are strange...

My name is Wendy.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Nov 2008 05:29 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game(:
I remember once my friend, Jenny, and I were on the topic of hair and then that led to the topic about split ends. I said, "I don't know if I have bad split ends or not. I don't think so...." then I get a hold of one hair and said, "Doesn't look split to me." Then Jenny said, "No, you're supposed to grab all of your hair and see if there are split ends." Then I'm like, "Oh."

Then we were walking to the bus together after the school and then saw these two girls, they were talking kinda loud and they had the same EXACT conversation as us and Jenny and I stopped in our tracks and said, "Whoa...." it was SO WEIRD!

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
xkelster462x

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Nov 2008 04:19 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game(:
I was on my way up town. I was walking and there was this guy dressed as a girl and he asked me if I thought he was pretty. And I was like I'm gonna call the cops. He had a bra on and thongs and everything. It was nasty.

Follow Me: http://omgitskell.tumblr.com/
Add me: https://www.facebook.com/adelitasway101
Add me on Habbo: Habbo Username: Tipsee
Email me: Kelster462@gmail.com
My door was closed when you came in, dont walk off and leave it open.
xxblaqkelectricx
x

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 14 Nov 2008 03:50 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game(:
o_O that is pretty nasty, kelster. I would be freaked out.

Once I was waiting for my teacher to come unlock their door after lunchtime and there was a girl running and pushing through the extremely crowded hallway and a guy chases after her yelling, "SHE STOLE MY PURSE!" Ha ha. :shock:

Jeremiah 29:11

-----------------------------------------------

*Feel free to call me Blaqk! ^_^
delia174

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jan 2009 01:27 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
once i was just walkinq down the stairs at school and a quy was with his friend n he qoes "yo my friend sed he wants to be ur bf!" im like um ok?? wierd. . i just kept walkin
they lauqh because im different. . . i lauqh because they are all the same!
hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jan 2009 02:02 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
Random:
my sister party-boyed on me naked..

i wanted to cry...it was very weird..

I can finally see my smile again cause hes the one my heart beats for..

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jan 2009 03:01 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
Probably one of the most recent odd things to happen to me was having some guy, who was probably in his mid-20's, come up to me in Wal-Mart at like 11 o'clock at night and try to get my phone number. I dunno, it creeped me out pretty bad. I've always had a really good sense of intuition when it comes to people, and so if someone creeps me out, there's almost always gonna end up being some really good reason he creeped me out, that I just didn't already know beforehand. It's kinda weird, ha.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

name's Dessy. :] talk to me!

Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do - but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jan 2009 04:43 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
Yesterday I was talking about my friend Dana and I said "New Jersey lives in Dana!" when of course I meant "Dana lives in New Jersey" haha
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
-iloveyou

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jan 2009 04:56 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
i had to sit at the back table in the cafeteria for yelling at the cashier lady yesterday.
BROOKE.
being a coward isn't a legitimate career.
hannahcc

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 08 Jan 2009 09:42 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
mmmkkayy well i was getting ready for school then started freaking out cuz i couldnt find my brush then i look in the mirror and realized i was holding it..

this happens a lot..

lol

I can finally see my smile again cause hes the one my heart beats for..

I'm hannah.. Talk to me!
mizzshears

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2009 12:55 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
I do that all the time..try to find something and i'm actually holding it haha

I've had so mnay random things happen to me. But i'll save myself :wink: haha

I went to a gig and was waiting in the que and there was a group of teenagers stood behind us, and I was wearing a smosh top and one of the boys turned round and was like 'woahh you have a smosh top! omggg!!!' and then hugged me, haha
Nickname: Burdock

thisisredemption

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 09 Jan 2009 01:14 PM         Subject: RE: random things that have happened to you...game
I was at a Christian youth convention-type thing, and me and my dad were in line at the doors, and these two guys are behind us, both about 17-18. Well, we start talking, and then we go in. Me and my dad are sitting down, and suddenly, these two guys like jump the row we're sitting and sit down beside us. It kinda unnerved my dad and I (see, at this convention you had assigned seating, due to your tickets), until we found out their seats were only two rows behind us. Ended up being pretty good friends with one of the guys, but yeah, it was kinda random. I dunno, Burdock's post made me think about it, ha.

Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain.

name's Dessy. :] talk to me!

Anyone can give up. It's the easiest thing in the world to do - but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, that's true strength.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 Next>>