Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)  
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 19 Dec 2018 10:26 PM       Subject: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. New thread! Look at us go!
2. Well, it seems my refund won't be going into my account today. If it doesn't come through in the next hour, I won't be getting my new computer today. I really hope it comes through tomorrow morning before 2 o'clock or so, otherwise I won't be able to get it until after Christmas, which is a real bummer.
3. I have to start cleaning the house. I don't have any other time to do it, and I want a nice clean house for Christmas day.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Dec 2018 07:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I have to clean the whole house in the only three hours I have spare tomorrow afternoon before working all day and evening Sunday and again Christmas Eve on Monday. Christmas Day needs to be all prepared tomorrow.
2. I am so glad I have all the food for Christmas Pre-Ordered and organised as well as decorations and lighting, chairs, cake and snacks. I am also glad all the presents are bought, wrapped and cards all written out.
3. One last shop to prepare tomorrow and then things are perfect!!

Roxy Ryan
Obsessed with AMC's The Walking Dead, Disney and Tumblr.

Wanna keep a hold of my heart
I'm falling into this again
Falling in and out of love.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Dec 2018 04:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I wish my mom would wake up so she can finally put the lights on the Christmas tree. We only got it up yesterday but it isn't decorated yet, and Christmas is in only 4 days.
2. I really want Juliana to make an official post about graduation - I'm waiting for that to say congratulations to her, but it's been almost a week and I kinda feel bad that I haven't said anything. Maybe I should just send her a message...
3. I kinda want to go eat another cookie, but I've already had a few today, and we should make them last.
Music Changes the World // ICC 2004 - 2014
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 21 Dec 2018 10:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I got my thyroid test results back and my TSH levels are back in a normal range! It feels great to have my hypothyroidism completely under control now, 2 years after diagnosis.
2. I'm glad we ended up just buying a last-minute flight for Brian's aunt to get back to Ohio instead of having her use one of his flight crew buddy passes. Flights are crazy this close to Christmas and there's no way she could have gotten back from Arizona as a standby passenger.
3. It seems like this winter has been way more humid than normal.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Dec 2018 01:40 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I ended up getting my new computer before Christmas! It’s been taking a while to get it properly set up and now installing all my programs is time-consuming, but it’ll be ready to go for Christmas Day which makes me feel lucky and grateful.
2. We’re going out for dinner tonight to an Italian place we love but haven’t been to in a while. They make an amazing house-made cherry cola that I can’t wait to have again.
3. It’s so weird that this friend of mine usually only texts me when he’s drinking or smoking. The song “why’d you only call me when you’re high?” comes to mind lol.
voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2018 05:12 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I should start wrapping some Christmas presents this evening, now that I finally have everything.
2. We need to decide which service we want to go to tomorrow - I want to go to the earlier one cause that's when the choir is but my parents would rather go to the later one.
3. I'm so proud of Juliana for finishing her student teaching - I know it's a significant step in her becoming a choral director which is something that she really wants, and I love seeing people who I admire doing things that make them happy and changing lives.
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Dec 2018 11:58 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My poor feet are so sore. I wish we had a bath tub so I could soak when I get home.
2. Only a few more hours until home time, and I also have another break to have. It should go smoothly I think.
3. I’ve been feeling extra talkative today, I’ve had some nice conversations with good people.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2018 02:35 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. It didn't really feel like Christmas without snow.
2. I got one of my tabletop gardens set up to grow a few lettuce varieties, but the grow light was way too bright to keep it in the kitchen so I moved everything upstairs to the office. I just need to move that cabinet upstairs to set up the second garden on, then I'll start growing cherry tomatoes in that one.
3. My appetite has been nonexistent today.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 27 Dec 2018 06:52 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. My boyfriend got me a foot spa for Christmas! He’s so thoughtful, I had been complaining about sore feet for a while and I didn’t say that to plant seeds but he picked them up anyway.
2. Yesterday we went out to the city and did some shopping and had dinner with his parents and it was really nice, it resparked some of the passion. We should definitely go out next weekend to the art gallery for a date.
3. I have to do some laundry and take out some trash today.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jan 2019 12:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. New Year! I need to write a list of categories of things I want to achieve, have planned etc and stick to it all and make this an amazing year.
2. My neck is hurting, I bet I slept on it oddly.
3. Keen for hangs with my friend tomorrow.

Roxy Ryan

voicedance16

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jan 2019 02:46 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I can't believe I finally found a Once On This Island bootleg last night! I've been searching for months!
2. I'm going to NYC in 2 weeks!
3. My cat is being crazy right now...
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Jan 2019 10:29 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I’m glad I have plans to hang out with two friends coming up soon.
2. Ugh, I’m so not looking forward to going outside in a few minutes. It’s literally 42°C right now, which is something like 105°F off the top of my head. That’s disgustingly hot.
3. I’m going to have leftover curry for dinner.
roxy-ryan

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jan 2019 01:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I hope my friend is okay, he is very down today and pushing people away :(
2. I need to clean the house a little and organise the laptop and desktop computer.
3. I really have NO energy today, whatsoever.

Roxy Ryan

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Jan 2019 05:47 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I’m about to finish work and I feel really anxious for some reason. Maybe I drank too much coffee? I probably shouldn’t get a Red Bull like I planned. I hope this feeling goes away soon.
2. I have to somehow get dressed in my boyfriend’s car when he picks me up, because we’re going out without stopping by our apartment. I also hope I don’t stink from working as I won’t be able to shower!
3. I’m not sure if I want to get a snack for the movie tonight. I think the supermarket near the cinema is open until late so I can always stop there and get something if I decide to.
joybucket

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 11 Jan 2019 11:08 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind (90)
1. I'm really hungry but don't want to get up and get off my computer.
2. I accidentally deleted some videos today, and I don't even know which ones I deleted and if they were important or not, and I also don't know if I can get them back. My computer was backed up a month and a half ago but how do I access just a few things from the back-up disc? I don't know how to do it and if I'm going to be able to get them back. I hate it when things like this happen.
3. I have one pain pill left and I hope it's enough to get me through the next few days.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 11 pages.