Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind 85  
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Mar 2014 10:47 AM       Subject: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. Wow the 85th thread. (:
2. I'm watching Ellen. Love Ellen.
3. My belly is still hungry. Haha.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls

I can't tell you how many times I pushed people away... and they stuck around
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Mar 2014 11:11 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. I don't know how I got all these new mosquito bites because I haven't even been outside.
2. It kinda sucks we had to leave but I'm glad I'm in my own bed tonight.
3. I'm so annoyed that I have to reformat almost everything on this hard drive.
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Mar 2014 11:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. I just had spaghetti. Yum.
2. I just wanna go back to sleep.
3. I love Trisha Goddard.
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls

I can't tell you how many times I pushed people away... and they stuck around
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 31 Mar 2014 05:45 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. I almost forgot, the pay scale raises go into effect tomorrow.
2. Our lazy afternoon at home sure turned into a big ol' heap of fun.
3. I can't wait to grill out burgers... haven't done that in a while.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Apr 2014 05:19 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. I got so confused when I saw the caption of her photo. I thought she was suggesting that she had started smoking weed and I couldn't believe my eyes!
2. Patrick came and talked to me when I was working in the liquor department today and I got so mad. He's so distracting, especially when I'm trying to work.
3. I can't wait for her to get back from the shops with ice cream.
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 Apr 2014 01:09 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. Today has been the worst so far, despite the beautiful sunshine. I just want to skip past this week.
2. I should really get ready for training but my legs are still so sore from the last session.
3. Where the hell is my lighter?
My name is Kelly

navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Apr 2014 02:58 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. I don't want to waste my free time tomorrow.
2. I might go to lunch there on Thursday or Friday if they're making shepherd's pie either of those days.
3. There's got to be another flying club around here we can rent a plane from. That club I heard about at work is a rip-off.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Apr 2014 04:44 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. My cousin finally got to see my tattoo that she paid the majorly of for my eighteenth birthday. She's so happy with what I got done, I am so glad.
2. It's good to have some quiet time in my bedroom.
3. My neck is killing me.
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Apr 2014 02:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. I was in serious bad form today. I think my workmate wanted to stab me.
2. Dad is making me watch some dull debate on Britains potential membership in the EU. Such fun.
3. This rain is depressing. Come back, sun!
My name is Kelly

chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 Apr 2014 10:27 PM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. What a strange morning this has been.
2. We're just about to leave for the funeral. I haven't put too much thought towards it yet, but I bet I'll get in the car and realise this is real.
3. I'm getting a bit sick of my cousin, to be honest. He just talks and talks and talks.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Apr 2014 04:12 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. Jeremy is a blockhead for not taking that $2500 offer to get re-hired. Apparently he thinks that leaving to go work for a dying airline with crap pay is a better idea.
2. How is it still so warm in here? The heat is off and it's kind of cold out.
3. My little brother and his girlfriend are awesome people. He's volunteering to donate bone marrow to a cancer patient, and she's donating a kidney to save her dad's life.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 Apr 2014 05:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. Well, what a crazy and weird day this has been.
2. Currently out at dinner with the family. Patrick's had a chance to get to know all of my extended family and they get on so well, just as I'd expected.
3. I just can't believe that we drive up to Sydney tomorrow. The time has flown by so quickly.
navmav117

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Apr 2014 01:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. I still need to take a day trip in to Leesburg but I think I'll wait til Sunday.
2. That day went by so quickly. I'm a tired mess.
3. I should ask Brian to ask his copilot about the contact info for that flying club and what kind of planes they rent out. I'm so excited to join. Neither of us have flown outside of our jobs in far too long.
- Kelly -
chasingghosts

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Apr 2014 01:36 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. I think we're less than an hour from Sydney now. Patrick drove pretty fast to get here.
2. I'm so excited to check into our hotel. I stayed there once with my dad and it was so amazing.
3. It's too hot in the car. I can't wait to get out of here.
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Apr 2014 06:31 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind 85
1. I have so much to do today but have no energy to do anything.
2. I wish this mysterious lump would feck off.
3. Everything is strange to me now. My perspective is changing.
My name is Kelly

Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 50 pages.