Topic: wee story . . . .
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : wee story . . . .  
thaprincess

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2007 01:47 PM       Subject: wee story . . . .
im brd so heres a story :)

once there was a little girl named Asia, she lived with her mum, dad and her 5 sisters and 6 brothers. they lived i a large mushroom.

on her first day of school (an old shoe) she brought her pet balloon. her teacher, miss key, was not to happy and sent her and the balloon out side. asia was very confused by this and thought she could go home. so she left the school but she got very lost because she went the wrong way.

on what she thought was the way home she saw alot of things she did see that mornin when her mum took her to school. she saw something very big and round (a ball) she did not know what it was and she was scared. she walked past the ball and said hello but it did not answer. as she walked on she saw something else that she had never saw befor it was bigger than the ball and was green (bin) she did not know what way to go to get round this large object infront of her. she decided to go right and hoped she had made the right decision.

goin right of course was the bad choice and she came across some grasshoppers. she was very scared because her mum had told her that they are very nasty to ants. she started to walk with her head down but the grasshoppers stopped her and asked if she was lost. asia replied by saying that she wasnt sure.

the grasshoppers asked asia if she wanted to stay for dinner. asia agreed only to find that she was dinner.

the moral of this story is to teach you :

1)not to leave school without permission...
and
2)not to trust grasshoppers

i know this was very sad but i think it is quite funny lmao

hope you all liked it :)
*ΤĦΛѕєхιΡЯιИСΣЅЅ..x
pinayhawtie07

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2007 12:50 AM         Subject: RE: wee story . . . .
confusing yet hilarious.!! stupid grasshoppersz xP
Rated[R]aye LOVES HiM!! J + R
rabbitking

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2007 06:01 PM         Subject: RE: wee story . . . .
way too long for my attention span. condense it to 2 short paragraphs and then I'll read it.
thaprincess

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2007 06:45 PM         Subject: RE: wee story . . . .
lmao its a really good story :) you should really read it rabbitking :)
*ΤĦΛѕєхιΡЯιИСΣЅЅ..x
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1