Topic: Drugs woot woot
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Drugs woot woot  
rabbitking

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2007 12:39 AM       Subject: Drugs woot woot
O.k. then. always an awesome topic.

So I've been clean from all intoxicating substances for about 2 years now. not that i was TRYING to quit, i just really had no easy way of getting any. I used to party pretty hard with pot and a little coke now and then but i eventually just stopped but a few days ago I found a guy at work that sold me about a dime bag, my parents were taking off that weekend and i had just bought about $60 worth of junk food. alls i can say was, THAT WAS THE BEST WEEKEND I'VE HAD IN YEARS. I wasn't about to start going heavy again like i used to, but yesterday two guys i work with invited me to smoke out with them at lunch time. So i was like hell, its a slow day and we were pretty much just doing drywall which is time consuming and repetitive. so hells yea i went in with'em. So we get back from lunch feeling great and about 1 1/2 hours into the job we lose our buzz. so we decide to go into the pools pump room and smoke what was left of the roach. again, I'm feeling great and it was one of my best days at work, even our damn boss congratulated us on how good we did on it (from what i hear, she's a smoker too). I don't really have a point to this post, but this forum is dead, i doubt anyone acually reads my journal, and i've been gone for a while so i decided to share to all whats been goin on with me. Peace out yo
thaprincess

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 20 Sep 2007 08:48 AM         Subject: RE: Drugs woot woot
lmao

i done drugs like pure years ago mahn, you cant beat the buzz :) but iv been clean for like 2 1/2 years :D theres no way i would go back to that. i would go all weekend partying with my friends, drinking and using. i would go to school still out my face, stoned and totally pissed, i would have black eyes n just be completly fucked. then i ended up in the hospital because we decided to joyride. i was in for like a week and a half n then i thought about it and thought it wasnt worth it so i stopped :D i still drink but thats it and i dont get pissed enough to make me knock fuck out people for no reason lmao

now i dont really understand why people would want to take drugs it just fucks you up big time :(

*ΤĦΛѕєхιΡЯιИСΣЅЅ..x
vanna321

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2007 05:43 PM         Subject: RE: Drugs woot woot
just to clear things up a bit 4 u ''druggies'' this is not a subject to laugh about, much less be proud of. drugs are illegal and should never be experimented with. they can KILL U.
Love cannot accept what it is. Everywhere on earth it cries out against kindness, compassion, intelligence, everything that leads to compromise. Love demands the impossible, the absolute, the sky on fire, inexhaustible springtime, life after death, and death itself transfigured into eternal life.” –Albert Camus
The cruelest lies are often told in silence.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
thaprincess

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 22 Sep 2007 05:52 PM         Subject: RE: Drugs woot woot
yeah,i know that. . . . .now lol
*ΤĦΛѕєхιΡЯιИСΣЅЅ..x
vanna321

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2007 05:02 AM         Subject: RE: Drugs woot woot
but obviously rabbitking doesn't
Love cannot accept what it is. Everywhere on earth it cries out against kindness, compassion, intelligence, everything that leads to compromise. Love demands the impossible, the absolute, the sky on fire, inexhaustible springtime, life after death, and death itself transfigured into eternal life.” –Albert Camus
thaprincess

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2007 07:28 AM         Subject: RE: Drugs woot woot
yip lol but hey he only wants to have a bit of fun :)
*ΤĦΛѕєхιΡЯιИСΣЅЅ..x
andy

Wannabe Rockstar
Forum Moderator
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2007 10:13 AM         Subject: RE: Drugs woot woot
Aww, somebody decided to bring commonsense into the topic. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Here I thought I would eventually have to just delete this one.
I am the very fancy owner and creator of Bzoink! Thank you for using it.
Feel free to private message me and add me as your friend.

Message Me | Journal | Profile | Add Me
vanna321

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2007 10:19 AM         Subject: RE: Drugs woot woot
?!?thanks?!?
thaprincess

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 23 Sep 2007 12:59 PM         Subject: RE: Drugs woot woot
you know andy im starting to feel very unliked :(

lmao
*ΤĦΛѕєхιΡЯιИСΣЅЅ..x
rabbitking

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Sep 2007 05:59 PM         Subject: RE: Drugs woot woot
Being immortal, I had a converstion like this with my good friend connar mclowd. you know Mclowd of the Highlander clan Mclowd. I didnt like what he had to say so I was all like THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE, then pulled out my super ninja5000 moves on him beheaded him and took his powers. but thats besides the point... I really don't have a point... I just think its bad ass being immortal.
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1