Topic: Pick a topic and then rant about it :)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Pick a topic and then rant about it :)  
brn4lfe

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 12 Feb 2012 07:38 PM       Subject: Pick a topic and then rant about it :)
What is something you cant stand or dont agree on and need to get out of your system?
:D
fairlybrokendora

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 15 Feb 2012 04:43 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a topic and then rant about it :)
This is a great thing. i will come on this one alll the time.
Cause i like to complain.
So i saw my ex today in school, Chris. And i pretty much about fell over from amazement.
He never goes to school, he hates bellwood more than i did.
But anyway, so he was moving back to Altoona i dont know what happend to that. But he needs to leave. I dont wanna see him. Ever. Period. Conversation ended.
ALSO.!!
So this girl said she was gonna send me money. She's my ex girlfriend from hoffman. Shes really cool. But ya know she mustve never sent it.
Which is poop coz i really want the money.
EFF PEOPLE.!!
:D
Just in case you care to look at some of my work(;
For some of my stories(:
http://storywrite.com/Lemonpinkie
http://www.fictionpress.com/~lemonpinkie

For my photography(:
http://oohdumkayla.deviantart.com/
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Feb 2012 05:21 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a topic and then rant about it :)
My ex fiance' e-mailed me a couple of days ago. I wasn't even gonna read it but I got curious. It was all about how he wants to be friends with me and stuff, and how I should be completely understanding about everything that happened and that since it's been a couple of months I shouldn't even really be mad about it anymore. But yeah since when does he have a right to get to tell me that I can't be mad about him breaking up with me a month before the wedding, just to go back to an ex-girlfriend of his, and then he marrys this girl a couple of weeks later, and just acts like its not big thing that he only done it because he wanted to make sure that he would always get to see his daughter. I mean come on I'm not that stupid. I mean yes giving him another chance to begin with way back when was stupid but I've learned from my mistake and I'm not gonna be friends with him after. He tried to guilt trip me into it saying that I'm the one who is always friends with her ex's even when the break up sucks. But that's not always the case, I have a lot of them that I don't even wanna speak to/see any more. But him I wanna just pretend he isn't on this planet anymore. And if he would just keep his business in Washington and out of mine in Arkansas I could do that. I'm half tempted to facebook his wife and fwd what he sent to me to her, because she hates me as much as I hate him now, and she doesn't even want him speaking to me, but I didn't and I won't because I'm the bigger person in all of this.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
emoloveforever

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 17 Feb 2012 08:27 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a topic and then rant about it :)
Never confuse love with friendship. You'll regret it. My friend lik me, but id lik him bak, so he tricked me, nd lik yeah. So then he kissed me, now i feel alil akward around him. Hes awesum tho. I feel bad. Im going out wift him tho he think i am idk tho
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Feb 2012 02:51 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a topic and then rant about it :)
It only took her like four months to confirm that they're back together. Gotta love that. But also gotta love it when you so know that its only gonna end with him getting pissed off when she dumps him again. It's only been happening since 2004.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
gravyboat

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Feb 2012 07:46 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a topic and then rant about it :)
My best friend is hopelessly in love with his friend. She doesn't know he likes her but she knows him affection, hugs him, holds his hand, tells him secrets, and they trust each other and its really lovely.

Despite this, he thinks he has no chance with her and never, ever listens to me when I tell him he has a good chance and that he never knows what the outcome may be if he just tells her. He tells me I'm lying and giving him falls hope and it makes me feel like shit.

So yesterday, he spoke to another one of his friends about the matter and this friend told him he does have a good chance and all that stuff. He came to me afterwards and said, "She thinks I have a good chance with her." and he's all happy and optimistic about it all.

It makes me so angry because I tell him these things all the time and I'm called a liar, but when other people tell him, he believes it?
My name's Amy, I'm Australian and that's all you really need to know about me.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Feb 2012 11:18 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a topic and then rant about it :)
I somewhat enjoy the fact that he is wanting to pretend like no one existed except her in his love life since 2004. Which means he wants to forget me and his ex-wife of two years, I mean sure we didn't mother his child, she did, but we did exist at least for a little while, and we did at one point in his life love him.
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
emoloveforever

Forum Monster
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2012 12:08 AM         Subject: RE: Pick a topic and then rant about it :)
This is great im dating d guy tht i lik(Will). But i rly miss my ex & close frand (Jacob). Im rly confused. Idk wat to do or think.! This is jst driving me crazy. Both of them r frands too. I feel torn. I need to think things thru. I need to decide. NOW!
kayleigh-rachel

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2012 10:06 AM         Subject: RE: Pick a topic and then rant about it :)
Men. Eugh. What the fuck gives them the right to think they are superior to women!? :l I've been discussing a documentary on how men can pick up women in bars ... by touching them and being nasty to them. Uhm, okay!? I just really hate how they describe us girls as "objects" and actually have tactics to get us to sleep with them. They just need their egos feeding, that's all. Women need to stand up for themselves and tell these men where to go. Where are all the nice boys these days!? Makes me sick. I swear i'm gonna become a lesbian instead...
maybe it's not my weekend, but it's gonna be my year.
thawing

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 Mar 2012 05:10 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a topic and then rant about it :)
I hate when people say that they hate men and blah blah blah, and even the opposite. Grow some ovaries/testicles and get over it. It's life. You will get hurt. You will get screwed over. That is how things work, whether you like it or not.

Not all men are horrible. Not all women lead you on like tramps. That's a really stupid stereotype. There's no point in going on about how you want your equal rights or that you're actually a nice guy and you get stuck in the 'friend zone' when you're being ignorant towards the opposite gender. It shouldn't work like that. Double-standards are ugly.
xo
fairlybrokendora

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2012 06:27 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a topic and then rant about it :)
So, I forgot my glasses at Hoffman and they like aren't sending them back to me. And i went to the doctors today and they flat out said your vision sucks you really need glasses. Like i couldnt even read the second row below the top big one ya know.? Yeah. plus my ear hearing sucks as usual.
GAH. FML.
Oh but i did get two shots.(:
I love needles.(:
Just in case you care to look at some of my work(;
For some of my stories(:
http://storywrite.com/Lemonpinkie
http://www.fictionpress.com/~lemonpinkie

For my photography(:
http://oohdumkayla.deviantart.com/
lebonheur

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Mar 2012 07:14 PM         Subject: RE: Pick a topic and then rant about it :)
I hate how gay marriage isn't legal in all fifty states. Why is it so hard for you ignorant people to see that love is love? I promise you, it isn't contagious. That gay man over there will not give your little son 'the gay disease' and will not turn your son gay. And even if he did, would it that much of a problem?

People should be able to marry whoever they want to. Simple as that.
"And though she be but little, she is fierce."
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1