Posted: 24 Jan 2011 07:48 PM       Subject: The Ctrl+V Game
Just press Ctrl+v at the same time to post what ever you have copied

Here We Go

Ctrl+v
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 24 Jan 2011 11:01 PM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
Today is going to be a crazy day for me because the holidays are coming and friends will be coming over, so I will rest. Then I am frolicking through the overgrown mountain to harvest pineapples. Soon Amy decided that she wanted a narwhal to hug. Taking the train is a stressful activity that never benefits anyone. I'm slowly beginning to think you and that delicious burrito are going to end our need for mass production of Barbies. Later, he went over to see if I could still come to his party on Saturday. Can you please take me to a place far away where nothing matters except us? You are going to need a lot of sleep if you're going to go climb the Eiffel Tower. Sometimes it takes lots of thinking to figure out who will win the medal of bravery. Gryffindors are trying to find golden pencils inside hairy waste between the bricks of the old orphanage. I think cigars are really grody and foul. Please, do something to get me out of this big garden that will munch away at my feet. My bookshelf is very full because I always forget to stop reading. Hopefully everything doesn't fall. I am so frustrated that oranges don't emotionally help me. Misty likes long walks through forest paths and wide fields because they
trying to search for a purpose
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 05:56 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
I confess i have nothing else better to do but stare into the eyes of the burning fire

http://www.formspring.me/PurpleVomit

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
Occupation; Dorky punkie Junkie Chick
I'm searching for my piece of light, it rains, it pours
I'll find my way but please don't leave me here again All alone.
xxtinklovesuxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 08:33 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
Today is going to be a crazy day for me because the holidays are coming and friends will be coming over, so I will rest. Then I am frolicking through the overgrown mountain to harvest pineapples. Soon Amy decided that she wanted a narwhal to hug. Taking the train is a stressful activity that never benefits anyone. I'm slowly beginning to think you and that delicious burrito are going to end our need for mass production of Barbies. Later, he went over to see if I could still come to his party on Saturday. Can you please take me to a place far away where nothing matters except us? You are going to need a lot of sleep if you're going to go climb the Eiffel Tower. Sometimes it takes lots of thinking to figure out who will win the medal of bravery. Gryffindors are trying to find golden pencils inside hairy waste between the bricks of the old orphanage. I think cigars are really grody and foul. Please, do something to get me out of this big garden that will munch away at my feet. My bookshelf is very full because I always forget to stop reading. Hopefully everything doesn't fall. I am so frustrated that oranges don't emotionally help me. Misty likes long walks through forest paths and wide fields because they potentially
Kirk K & Sasha J
The beginning; 1/1/17

Baby K. coming Spring 2018 (:

Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy-tale.

R.I.P Baby Brother
Timothy Gibson
12/18/1991 - 10/26/2016
xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 03:07 PM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
Today is going to be a crazy day for me because the holidays are coming and friends will be coming over, so I will rest. Then I am frolicking through the overgrown mountain to harvest pineapples. Soon Amy decided that she wanted a narwhal to hug. Taking the train is a stressful activity that never benefits anyone. I'm slowly beginning to think you and that delicious burrito are going to end our need for mass production of Barbies. Later, he went over to see if I could still come to his party on Saturday. Can you please take me to a place far away where nothing matters except us? You are going to need a lot of sleep if you're going to go climb the Eiffel Tower. Sometimes it takes lots of thinking to figure out who will win the medal of bravery. Gryffindors are trying to find golden pencils inside hairy waste between the bricks of the old orphanage. I think cigars are really grody and foul. Please, do something to get me out of this big garden that will munch away at my feet. My bookshelf is very full because I always forget to stop reading. Hopefully everything doesn't fall. I am so frustrated that oranges don't emotionally help me. Misty likes long walks through forest paths and wide fields because they potentially could
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 03:07 PM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
Nickelback

sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 03:22 PM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
Seo muid réidh -- taibhsí nó laoich -- scriosfadh aoibh fíor anam an té
So here we go - heroes or ghosts - one man's mood can break another man's soul
Nó an bhfuil mé ró ciniciúil ar mhaith(e) liom fhéin, buartha le rá, lig cinniúint an béim
Or am I just too cynical for my own good, too scared to say, we'll get there if we should
'S ba léir, yeah ba léir, 'sé deacair dúinn a rá, 'sé deacair dúinn a rá
And you know, yeah you know, it's harder than it looks, yeah it's harder than it looks
Ach is léir dom, go nglacfaidh sé go leor am agus beagáinín ádh
But I know, it's gonna take a lot of time and a little bit of luck ..

(Curfá/Chorus)
'Sé ag tosú dúinn, ag glacadh an céad céim
And it's beginning to happen, it's beginning to move
Tá sé ag athrú, ag feabhsú muid fhéin
I've seen a reaction, yeah I've watched us improve
Meas tú an cuma linn nó an gcreideann muid fós
And you could say we don't care or that we don't believe
Ach seo mar atá dúinn agus b'fhearr linn leanúint ár threo
But this is what we've got and there's nowhere we'd rather be.

'S ag dul an slí seo thar n'ais chuig an tús
And you know these roads, they could take us to the start
Teacht ó na scáith ag glacadh do pháirt nú(a)
From the shadows you're cast to play the part
So ná lean leat, ag cailliúint do shlí
So don't grow old, forgetting who you are
Eireoidh leat le aidhmeanna simplí
A simple goal could get you very far
'S ba léir, yeah ba léir, 'sé deacair dúinn a rá, 'sé deacair dúinn a rá
And you know, yeah you know, it's harder than it looks, yeah it's harder than it looks
Ach is léir dom, go nglacfaidh sé go leor am agus beagáinín ádh
But I know, it's gonna take a lot of time and a little bit of luck
My name is Kelly

eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 03:22 PM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
jennifer
-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 05:44 PM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
ಠ_ಠ

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 08:29 PM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
Today is going to be a crazy day for me because the holidays are coming and friends will be coming over, so I will rest. Then I am frolicking through the overgrown mountain to harvest pineapples. Soon Amy decided that she wanted a narwhal to hug. Taking the train is a stressful activity that never benefits anyone. I'm slowly beginning to think you and that delicious burrito are going to end our need for mass production of Barbies. Later, he went over to see if I could still come to his party on Saturday. Can you please take me to a place far away where nothing matters except us? You are going to need a lot of sleep if you're going to go climb the Eiffel Tower. Sometimes it takes lots of thinking to figure out who will win the medal of bravery. Gryffindors are trying to find golden pencils inside hairy waste between the bricks of the old orphanage. I think cigars are really grody and foul. Please, do something to get me out of this big garden that will munch away at my feet. My bookshelf is very full because I always forget to stop reading. Hopefully everything doesn't fall. I am so frustrated that oranges don't emotionally help me. Misty likes long walks through forest paths and wide fields because they potentially could help cure cancer.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

-thoughtlessdork

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 25 Jan 2011 11:43 PM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RvuVFHTvdaY&feature=related

keena
Gemini ❤ 12 02 09
sassybabexo

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2011 12:41 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
Keeper - Yellowcard
You make it seem so easy to love me for who I really am.

Amy.
17th June 2010♥
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2011 09:36 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
"Shawn, this is a hug, okay? This is a hug.And this is when you hug somebody, when you care about them and you want them to know.Now, you can not leave here.Do you hear me? Turner took care of you and he loves you and you love him. Now, is that real? Or is Mr.Mac and the center real? You decide. But you can not go."
Cult Fiction [4.21]

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

xxakqkxx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2011 10:54 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
1.)Favorite Smiley?
2.)Favorite Talk Show Host(If You Have One)?
3.)Last Time You Lied To Someone?
4.)Favorite Place To Go To Have A Good Time?
5.)Do You Work Or Go To School/College/Trade School?
I am Ari. ilyNancy
I am worth it.
dreams are achievable
Way to my heart is owls
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 26 Jan 2011 10:56 AM         Subject: RE: The Ctrl+V Game
1. Do you have to use a PAT bus for transportation?
2. How are you feeling today?
3. Do you drive?
4. Did you eat breakfast this morning?
5. How's your life?
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 50 pages.