Topic: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX  
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 05:08 AM       Subject: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Thread number seventy-nine. :O
2. "And he thinks he'll be my tourniquet."
3. I hate that salad that's called "waldorf salad." Because when I hear the word "waldorf," I get a mental image of Waldo (from those Where's Waldo? books) in dwarf form. -__________-
Would it be okay if I took your breath a w a y ?
sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 08:07 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I missed my English lecture cos I was too lazy to get out of my bed, and I don't want to go into college to early, cos my next lecture isn't until 5pm -_-
2. Oh, but I do need to buy bed sheets... I hope I don't get another one like last time, without a proper duvet cover.
3. I deleted him from my friends on FB because he always leaves irritating comments whenever Ciaran posts something on my wall.
My name is Kelly

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:13 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Efffffffff that was disgusting. I've got an awful headache but can't find any Tylenol or Motrin, so I just took some Dayquil instead, since it's got Tylenol in it. That stuff is sdflghsdklfghsdklfjghslkdfjglkh disgusting.
2. Nearly 8:30am and I still haven't gone to sleep yet.
3. Anddddddd I'm starting to cramp. Two signs that today is just going to be lovely. >_____<
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:15 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
Uno. No school today. Which means we lose a Friday in February.
Dos. Ah well. I can get things done then.
Tres. It's Tuesday. I'd almost forgotten.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:18 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. These chickens need to stop clucking beside my window. DON'T THEY REALIZE THAT I'M A SLEEP DEPRIVED, PMS-ING WOMAN RIGHT NOW?! D:< Oh, if only I had a bb gun... :twisted:
2. I think I need to stay away from my parents today. I'm feeling particularly homicidal at the moment and I'd hate it if I accidentally like, decapitated them or something.
3. I hope this headache goes away soon.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:22 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
Uno. Katy, your second thought made me laugh. xD
Dos. I'm still a little tired. I'll get over that.
Tres. I kind of want to play Donkey Kong right now.

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun

sweetdistraction
s

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:23 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I suppose I better get in the shower now. I really do not want to go to college today, the only reason I'm going is because I need food and I wanna buy bed sheets.
2. WHY IS IT ONLY TUESDAY?! I've never been this impatient for the weekend.
3. History of Language is soooo boring too >.<
My name is Kelly

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:24 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Heheh. xD
2. I loves Donkey Kong. C:
3. I really want to listen to music, but I need to wait 'til the pain in mah brain subsides. If I'm listening to music, the medicine won't really be able to work its magic.
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:33 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
Uno. I haven't played Donkey Kong in years. o-o
Dos. Or, perhaps I'll play Spyro. He's been asking if I've gotten the disk to work, when I haven't even tried it yet.
Tres. Hah. I wonder if I could con any other games out of him? xD

xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:36 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Ahhhh, I love Spyro. I have so many Spyro games for the PS2. Most of them are the older ones, but I have a few of the newer ones as well. Sadly, my PS2 stopped working ages ago. D:
2. I wonder what's wrong with it, anyway. It's been so long that I can't even remember. If it's just one of the cords that wasn't working, then I can save up money and buy a new one. HMMMMMMMMMM. I must go fetch my PS2 and check it out now. Well, later. I'm lazy right now.
3. Yay, my headache is (mostly) gone. Time for music. <3
yourheaventonigh
t

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:49 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. I never went to bed last night. x_____x
2. Believe it or not though, I don't feel that sleepy. ...yet.
3. I'm definitely thinking I want my tongue pierced next. :3
If you end up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad,
your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your sh*t,
then you deserve it.

By the way, call me Christie.

http://freakymetalchick.tumblr.com/
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
Uno. Me too. We bought a few of the new Spyro games, but they weren't really the same as the originals. My friend gave me the first two Spyro games, for the PS1, last year, because mine were scratched beyond repair.
Dos. I guess I should go and find our PS2. xD
Tres. Food?

eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:50 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
its so nasty outside
i manage to make it to work in this shit
hide your kids hide your wife
xkatyxconspiracy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:52 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
1. Yeah, all of my old Spyro games are made for the PS1, so I'm super glad that they worked on the PS2. I have a lot of old Crash Bandicoot games as well. ^-^
2. What you give is what you get, and what you've got is now next to nothing.
3. Blah.
eaglesfan1988

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 18 Jan 2011 09:55 AM         Subject: RE: Top Three Things On Your Mind LXXIX
i kinda wish they made the old spyro and crash bandicoot games for playstation on xbox 360
man that ice cream cake i had was good
theres a new member on the new nexus on wwe raw wtf
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 51 pages.