Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 12:57 AM       Subject: Ctrl + V [#2]
Paste away!
shiny-italy

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 02:52 AM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
And the countdown begins...
I'm Heather. I'm 27 years old and I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. I love glaciers!
loveme-forever

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 05:23 AM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s12-l0jJ1qA
It's so hard to say the truth
But I don't have a meaning without you...
cobravenom

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 03:06 PM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
Do this and repost it with the title:
I've done 101 out of the 133 stupid things.
Satan knows you're a poser.

Just call me Cobra. (:
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 03:19 PM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
Jessie James
cobravenom

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 04:25 PM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
http://photos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs235.snc1/8228_1099308775767_1618105069_277769_4589515_n.jpg
Satan knows you're a poser.

Just call me Cobra. (:
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 04:38 PM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
This is a new fad that is very full of being iced cubes that made the pool realllly freaking cold. I was skipping down the river until Frost stepped onto the end of the frog pond. Whenever you hit a bird with a piece of gum, police call you a stupid slob. Still follow the yellow paintbrush to call your girlfriend bright and beautiful. You make my heart drop dead instead of caring for my cat. After selling amoebas at the garage sale, Kristina told Cinderella to pick up the dog. Steaming broccoli is good stuff. Horses are strange with many noses for sniffing the various pieces of cake available. Kane dives stupendously from the car. Pretending that you're a cow is utterly hardcore and very evil but acceptable now. Bargains are scandalously deceiving because stores like money. The beans jump rapidly across mountains rocks and fire. Below the bridge the troll eats huge colorful squishy marbles so fish can fight over windchimes. However, fighting should prevent leaking pipes during swimming. Always have pants on while attempting barrelrolling down waterfalls. Never squish random toads in February while eating permafrost snowballs in Greenland. Currently Emerald is frolicking with fairies that drool over fried french garlic. There's a bucket full of frozen scrotums dipped in mustard with many pieces of silver. And sometimes monkeys don't eat bananas because they are yellow mud cakes. Criminals are running around Boston, please stay in river boat. Autumn pets Heather's
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 05:03 PM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
This is a new fad that is very full of being iced cubes that made the pool realllly freaking cold. I was skipping down the river until Frost stepped onto the end of the frog pond. Whenever you hit a bird with a piece of gum, police call you a stupid slob. Still follow the yellow paintbrush to call your girlfriend bright and beautiful. You make my heart drop dead instead of caring for my cat. After selling amoebas at the garage sale, Kristina told Cinderella to pick up the dog. Steaming broccoli is good stuff. Horses are strange with many noses for sniffing the various pieces of cake available. Kane dives stupendously from the car. Pretending that you're a cow is utterly hardcore and very evil but acceptable now. Bargains are scandalously deceiving because stores like money. The beans jump rapidly across mountains rocks and fire. Below the bridge the troll eats huge colorful squishy marbles so fish can fight over windchimes. However, fighting should prevent leaking pipes during swimming. Always have pants on while attempting barrelrolling down waterfalls. Never squish random toads in February while eating permafrost snowballs in Greenland. Currently Emerald is frolicking with fairies that drool over fried french garlic. There's a bucket full of frozen scrotums dipped in mustard with many pieces of silver. And sometimes monkeys don't eat bananas because they are yellow mud cakes. Criminals are running around Boston, please stay in river boat. Autumn pets Heather's cat

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 07:09 PM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
David #77
allwrongx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 07:14 PM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
Kristina I love you!!!!! =]---this is gonna be an everything day from now on (as long as i remember)

[ I love RJ. ]

I'm in love with you, and I'm not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things.
I'm in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that
we're all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun
will swallow the only earth we'll ever have, and I am in love with you.
John Green, The Fault in Our Stars.

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 07:18 PM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
Iíve been waiting all my life And now I found ya I donít know what to do I think Iím falliní for you Iím falliní for you
melaniearielmani
ac

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 07:22 PM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
"I have never fallen in love as fast as ive fallen for you, You have made me realize, the best things in life come in small packages, so baby I promise I will never leave you. Because you make my world complete."
7.28.09 that date turned my life into something that I never realized was true.
bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 08:57 PM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
Black Veil Brides "Knives and Pens"
loveme-forever

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 09:04 PM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
It's so hard to say the truth
But I don't have a meaning without you...
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 Oct 2009 09:16 PM         Subject: RE: Ctrl + V [#2]
wow, there's nothing in my Ctrl+V... that's weird.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 50 pages.