Topic: Top three things on your mind XX
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Top three things on your mind XX  
msemo

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 07:48 PM       Subject: Top three things on your mind XX
1. Ugh I miss him...
2. I should come around more often.
3. Happy one month :]]]

Don't crush my heart.

By the way, the name's Brianna. :]
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 08:01 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
01. I was wondering when someone was going to make the new thread. XD
02. Mann, she hasn't made any YouTube videos in awhile.
03. I can't take it anymore, I feel like such a loser.
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 08:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. wow. mixed feelings much? :s
2. amazing song.
3. i kinda wish we'd gotten to the lake.
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
sofay

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 08:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. Ugh, I feel so tired but I don't wanna sleep.
2. 'Dancing at discos, eating cheese on toast..' Why is this in my head. xD
3. I need to come up with ideas.
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 08:26 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
01. I'm done. That's it. Everything I've known him to be for the last... however long has been a lie. I hate myself for being so gullible and letting my guard down.
02. I'm too nice, and I always get taken advantage of.
03. I don't have many Bzoink appropriate thoughts right now. You know what, I'm not even mad. I don't have enough energy to be mad. I'm just broken down. I give up.
flyawaywithme

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 08:28 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1- " I feel like a fool, but I would be feelin' it anways, 'cause nobody loves me."
2- Ugh, if I hang out with her tomorrow, that's going to suck, because she'll want to get him, and she doesn't realize he hates her for the way shes been treating me and him like crap lately. And, I know his secret, and his friend is stupid enough to hint about it, and then she'll want to know, and if I don't tell her, she'll freak. UGH.
3- I don't even really want her to come over.. but at the same time, I'm really kinda starting to miss her.

When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story- - Everyone has gone through something that has changed them; i am better than the worst thing i have ever done.

mandalew

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 08:50 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1) I feel guilty that I haven't been to church in a very long time. ]:
2) I'm addicted to reality television, specifically "The Bachelorette". It's not the healthiest thing though. Everything that is said/done on there makes me want the same things. Ugh. /=
3) Why does my throat burn constantly? ):
Amanda :]
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 08:55 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. I'm actually really surprised she hasn't called me today. Or at least, she hasn't called me yet.
2. Watching the Home Run Derby. (:
3. I swear, I'm "so in love". It's not even something I can hide, so I might as well admit it.
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
mandalew

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 08:59 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1) I need to suck it up & go on with life. There are more fish in the sea.
2) I wonder if we'll do anything special tomorrow?
3) I am feeling really comfortable in this t-shirt and shorts right now.
Amanda :]
dipsliderideout

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 09:04 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. "Sooner or later, I'm turning this around, but there is something, that I haven't found." (:
2. Ugghh, I want to know soon, but I can't force a decision on someone who is currently in a vulnerable state.
3. Blahh.
It's not about how someone is, it's about who they are. If you think in terms of how, you're missing the point.
ericaeccentricit
y

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 09:10 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. I'm not used to rejection..it kinda really sucks.
2. Why would HE say something like that to ME?
3. Brünooooooo! Haha love it.
"It's like we've died and gone to Gossip Girl."
flyawaywithme

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 09:13 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1- Annooooooying :roll:
2- And that bruise really hurts.
3- Blahhhhh! Sooo not in a good mood atm.

When you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story- - Everyone has gone through something that has changed them; i am better than the worst thing i have ever done.

bubbles13

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 09:21 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. that call was freakin priceless :]
2. Sierras over, time to party!!!
3. pics tonight :]
daniellexx5xx

Bzoink Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 09:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
01. My mind is a really haunted place right now. Someone needs to talk me out of some of the things I'm thinking.
02. I don't know why I try, I've tried medication, theropy, and even trying to block stuff out, but, depression continues to be a friend of mine.
03. No Bzoink appropriate thoughts.
ouilleaux

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 13 Jul 2009 09:32 PM         Subject: RE: Top three things on your mind XX
1. :/ not feeling so well.
2. no bass lesson.
3. what can i do?
Emotional Landscapes.
Björk
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 50 pages.