Topic: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games : Have you ever (reviving an old topic)  
painfulreality

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 May 2006 08:24 AM       Subject: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Some people will remember this game from the last forums and it turned out as a pretty cool game so I decided to revive the topic.
For people that don't know how it works- I will post a have you ever, the next person then must reply whether they have done the said activity then they must post their own have you ever. Some one will then reply and so on and so fourth.
Ok. So here goes....

Have you ever rocked back and fourth vigorously just to freak people out?
And it was not your fault but mine.
And it was your heart on the line.
I really fucked it up this time.
Didn't I my dear?
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 01 May 2006 09:59 PM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Yes!

Have you ever faked a seizure?
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 May 2006 05:53 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Yes! It was in a drama class I really wanted to get out of.

Have you ever had your phone go off during class and not realized it was yours ringing?
"I rock so hard I should be studied by geologists." - Me.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 May 2006 09:17 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Haha, no. XP

Have you ever passed out with your eyes open?

("I wanted to die? Is that so...? Did I... want to die?" "If I become human, will I die? Then, what is a perfect human? Can't you answer?! Aren't you human?! ...Mama...")

(I should really stop quoting this at the end of all my posts, but whatever.)
remember when?
fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 May 2006 04:34 PM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Kind of depends on your definition of "passed out". hehe.

Have you ever forgotten a friend's name and as a result just started shooting off random names in their direction? (hehe, that's how my friend Dave got the nickname Sammy :wink: )
Still a lurker. But I love you.
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 02 May 2006 05:06 PM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Once or twice, yes.

Have you ever tried to get everyone in the street to start singing and dancing as though you were all in a musical?
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 May 2006 01:59 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
No.

Have you ever killed a man?

(Blame my boyfriend for that one.)
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 May 2006 04:59 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Nooo.

Have you ever dressed up a cat in a tuxedo?
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 May 2006 05:22 AM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
No.

Have you ever eaten a pen?
remember when?
fuzzynerds

Pixelated Dorkwad
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 May 2006 03:07 PM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Chewed on them, yes, eaten them? no.

Have you ever... heard a song on the radio (or otherwise) that you have always utterly despised, yet you were able to sing all the words anyway?
Still a lurker. But I love you.
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 03 May 2006 09:07 PM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
...yes. "I Love the Way You Move".. ughh.. Hate Outkast... so very much...

Have you ever started ranting, when really tired and on medication, and stopped midsentence because people were giving you funny looks only to realize you weren't actually ranting in English?

(I don't even know Japanese, but I was ranting in it..)
remember when?
karoras-spirit

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 May 2006 01:17 PM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
No. I don't speak any other language aside from my own. Yes, I know that's pitiful and I should be thoroughly ashamed of myself. I am. I wish I hadn't admitted that now.

Have you ever made an explosion in a Chemistry lab?
(Brought to you by: my mock practical exam.)
painfulreality

Pwned Newbie
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 May 2006 04:00 PM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
Not explosion but I almost set myself on fire! It's a long story that involves my hand coming in very close contact to a bunsen burner

Have you ever pushed so hard on a window that you almost fell out?
And it was not your fault but mine.
And it was your heart on the line.
I really fucked it up this time.
Didn't I my dear?
kerianawilliams

Wannabe Rockstar
Profile | Journal
Posted: 04 May 2006 11:37 PM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
YES! XD And I've actually fallen out before, too.

Karora, I love your icon. So very much. Thought you should know. (But I'm totally getting a picture of me and making an icon response to yours. Remember the sparklewar? Actually..)

Have you ever had a war with someone on a forum via icons and signature pics?

("Still the sparkliest!")
remember when?
askme

Unstoppable Bzoinker
Profile | Journal
Posted: 05 May 2006 11:47 PM         Subject: RE: Have you ever (reviving an old topic)
No.

Have you ever squeezed tomato juice into a glass of milk and convinced someone to drink it?
Forum Index : General : Nonsensical Randomness / Games

Page: 1 2 3 4 Next>>
You're at 1 of 93 pages.